PDA

Kisame:

You reached out to delicately take Kisame's hand as you were walking through a small village with him. Hour fingertips just managed to get a small hold on his hand before he pulled his away. You frowned and looked up at him to see him already looking at you sadly. From the look in his eyes you could tell what he was thinking.

"Kisame, you don't need to worry about hurting me. I'm not easily breakable." You smile at him reassuringly.

"But-"

"And no, of course I'm not ashamed to be seen with you. You're perfect just how you are." He finally returns the smile and takes his hand securely in his, kissing you in the lips.

Itachi:

The village you were in was surprisingly busy, and to be honest, you hated large crowds like this one. But, of course, your ever protective boyfriend Itachi was there, and surprisingly, he was very generous with the PDA today. His arm was strongly around your waist, holding you against him, manoeuvring you both through the crowd.

"'tachi?"

"It's alright, Y/N, I'm here." He pressed a kiss on your right temple and his thumb stroked your hip softly.

Hidan:

You were sat on a bench with Hidan and you felt very detached from him; the many couples doing all these lovey dovey things around didn't really help you feel any better, either. You sighed quietly. Unbeknownst to you, Hidan was studying you carefully and he suddenly realised what was wrong.

His arms moved around your waist and pulled you to sit on hi all, and he nuzzled his face contently into your neck, leaving butterfly kisses on your soft skin, and you so hummed blissfully.

Kakuzu:

Surprisingly, today, Kakuzu was being very, Very affectionate while you were out in a nearby village. His arm was constantly around you, he was constantly stealing kisses, he was always doing something cute or lovey. You were very confused but didn't protest.

You were extremely confused when he pulled you to the side of the closest building and began a heated make out session.

"Kuzu! What the-?" You managed to gasp out between kisses. You stopped the sentence when a man poked his head around the corner, spotted you making out with Kakuzu before frowning and leaving again.

"He was eyeing you up." Ooohh....

Deidara:

You were sat next to Deidara in a small coffee shop, his hand was twined with yours and he was staring at you with an aspirational gaze. You bush under his gaze.

"Why are you starring at me like that?" Your blush deepens

"Can I not admire something beautiful, yeah?" You feel your face heat up again and you turn your head away in embarrassment.

"S-stop!" You giggle and he turns your head back to him, planting his lips against yours lovingly. In the background you can hear some 'aaw's' from a table of old ladies close to your table and you blush even redder, feeling all the attention on you and Deidara.

Sasori:

You were sat on the grass idly, next to Sasori, with your backs against a large tree. You were content and happy. Your head laid against his shoulder as you shut your eyes. A cool, smooth hand landed on your face and you opened your eyes to see Sasori staring intently at you. His lips connect to yours in a second and he's fast pulling you onto his lap to straddle his hips.

The kiss is needy and fast paced.

"Sasori... We're in... Public..." You manage to gasp between the fiery kisses.

"So." He more states after you part for air, before reconnecting your lips, picking up the heated kiss.