Part-89

"Mm-mm." Randhir groaned in sleep, pulling Sanyukta closer to him who in fact was busy placing soft kisses on his face.
"Good morning." She greeted him with another kiss on his cheek.

"What time it is?" Randhir asked with his eyes still closed. He was enjoying having her in his arms and the kisses she was showering.
"Somewhat half past seven." She kissed his nose.

"Someone is being affectionate. What's going in that pretty little mind of yours, princess." He raised his brow opening his eyes to have look at his morning beauty. His. He can never get enough of that sound.
"You sure don't want to know what is going in that pretty little mind of mine." She kisses his jaw, her eyes zeroed to his.

She might have sound all bold and sexy with that statement of hers but only she knew exactly what she meant. Last night they did resolved their issue but the frown on his face while he was asleep was not something liked by Sanyukta. He has his problems to deal with and above that he was tired and sleepy as well when she decided to confront him with her own situations. So this just might be one of her tricks to make her husband smile. She don't like the frown on his face and will do anything under her capabilities to remove them.

"Try me." He whispered, his breath teasing her lips. So two can play this game, he mentally smirked as she shivered a little. "You might be lucky to have your wish granted."
"Don't complain me later that you were not warned." She licked his chin, her one hand rubbing his cheek while the other unbuttoning his shirt.

She without breaking their gaze make herself comfortable on top of him, his arms like a habit encircling her waist. Sucking his chin she pecked his lips.
Once, twice, thrice. Every time before he could capture her lips for a proper kiss, she would just step back teasing him more.

"One should never play a game.." He pushed her head capturing her lips in a toe curling kiss and before she could register Randhir flip her, pinning her  down on the mattress. "which they can't win." He smirked breaking the kiss and moving down her neck earning a pleasurable moan from her.

----------------------------------

"Sanyukta are you going somewhere?" Renuka asked making Sanyukta halt in her steps. She was all ready to go office and have her answers which Randhir promise her to give. She was both excited and nervous for the same reason.
"Yes Mom." Sanyukta turned back. "Just going to the office."

"If you are not getting late can you drop me at Vidhushi's place?"
"Of course Mom." Sanyukta smiled. "Randhir can always wait."

"Is something important there? Is Vidhushi alright?" Sanyukta asked once they were settled in the car and she was ready to drive.
"Nothing to worry dear." Renuka smiled at Sanyukta's worried tone, telling her to relax.

"Just going to meet them and see everything is set for weekend." Renuka explained.
"Oh!" Sanyukta nodded. "Where are we going for weekend?"

"Nowhere far, just Parth father own a farmhouse in lonavla. Seems like good place to spend the weekend with family there."
"Sounds exciting." Sanyukta grinned genuinely.

In all this busy schedule a family get together will be perfect opportunity for a much needed break.

"Trust me, it will be exciting." Renuka mirrored Sanyukta's expression.

"Here we are Mom." Sanyukta informed halting the car in front of the desire destination.
"Thank you, dear."

"Sanyukta.." Renuka looked at her daughter-in-law before stepping out of the car.
"Yes Mom?"

"I know why you are going to office. I just wanna tell you trust Randhir and his decisions. His first priority is always your happiness." Renuka patted her cheeks.
"I know Mom." Sanyukta nodded.