Part-63

"Parth." Sanyukta spoke who was quite all the while, listening the conversation between the duo.
"Where does Vidhushi wants to meet Randhir?" Sanyukta asked.

"Sanyukta don't interfere in this matter." Randhir warned her.
"Sh! Randhir. I'm talking to Parth."

"I know what you are up to but I'm very clear about this thing. I don't wanna meet her."
"It's good Randhir that you know what I'm up to so let me do my work."

"Parth where she wants to meet him?" Sanyukta asked Parth once again.
"Here in the hospital only. In fact Sanyukta she wants to meet you to. She wants to apologize to you too."
Parth replied.

"So it's decided. Parth go and bring Vidhushi."
"But.." Parth looked at Randhir who was looking at Sanyukta with a look of disbelief.

"Don't worry about him. I will handle him." Sanyukta smiled.
"OK." Parth nodded in response.

"Sanyukta no matter how hard you try I'm not gonna meet her and I will not let her come near you either."
Randhir said once Parth was out of the room.

"Randhir." Sanyukta slowly sat on her bed cupping his face. Her husband behaves like a baby sometime. "You
love me?" She asked.
"What sort of question is this? Of course I love you." He replied.

"So listen to me once."
"But.."
"Please.." She requested.
"Fine."

"Talk to her once."
"Sanyukta there is nothing left to talk. Her deed was too big to be forgiven easily."

"Randhir she alone has not done all that even I was the part of the plan. So if you could forgive me and give
me second chance then why not her."
"Don't compare yourself to her. All that was not your idea in the first place. She made you do all that."

"She did not forced me to do that Randhir. I had a choice to go with the plan or walk out of it and I went
with the flow. So I'm equally responsible." She made him understand.
"But Sanyukta she gave you that stupid idea. She wasthe one to put all nonsense stuff in your brain. She
wanted me to hate you and still you are taking her side. What's wrong with you."

"There is nothing wrong with me. If you remember the operation was successful so My brain is working
perfectly." She chuckled.
Randhir glared at her telling her her that he didn't find her humor funny.

"OK fine." Sanyukta sighed. "I had my reasons to support her because she had her reasons for her deed. She love you Randhir. She care about you. Just like the way we love each other. She is your sister and she has full right to be worried about you and your future.
Whatever she did, I agree her methods were wrong but her intention wasn't. She just wanted to see you happy."
"Don't she know that my happiness is you. How can I be happy without you."

"Randhir my life wasn't certain then and you act like mad if something happen to me. You were so effected
by me Randhir. That's not good. Don't give this power to anybody to effect you. Not even me.  She knew how
our early relationship was so she had right to be worried about you."

"Sanyukta I don't know whether it is right to forgive her or not."
"Listen to your heart Randhir. Do you want to forgive her?" She asked.

Randhir closed his eyes for a minute before nodding.
"Yes."
"So go for it. Forgive her."

"But.."
"No buts and ifs... just do what you feel is right and I know if you will not do it now you will regret it later."
She kissed his forehead.

You people made me post the next part. I know many of you were very eager so here it is. Though it is short but I know you people will manage. I have my exams so next on 4th march now. ;) ;)