Part-26

"Randhir where are you going beta.." Renuka asked him as he came downstairs. Fully dressed in his office attire.
"Office Mom... where else I can go." Randhir replied in a 'duh' tone, taking his seat on the breakfast table.

"But you both just returned from Bangalore at night and now you are all ready to go to work... you should take some rest beta." Renuka stroked his hair.
"Mom.. this project is important.. Just let me allot everyone their work.. then i will come back.. its just matter of hours." He said.
"OK.. beta but take care of your health."
"Yes Mom." He kissed her palms.

"Bhai.. I'm so angry on you." Kaustuki
angrily sat on the chair banging her hands on the table.
"Wow!! miss angry.. what happen?" He chuckled seeing his baby sister behavior.
"This time you didn't bought anything for me.." She complained as her lips form a adorable pouted.

"Uhmm! Oh I forgot this time." He continued teasing her.
"See.. you don't love me now.."
"But I think Sanyukta did remember... She did brought something for you I guess." He pulled her cheeks.
"Ekkesss...really..?"
"Yes.. drama queen."

"What that something is?" She asked
egerly.
"Uhm.. That us surprise which Sanyukta will only tell you." He winked increasing her curiosity.

"So I'm going to ask her only." Kaustuki said amd got up from her seat to meet Sanyukta.
"Kaustuki..wait.." Randhir called her. "She is sleeping right now.. don't disturb her." He ordered.

"Ohoo! Somebody is being caring." Kaustuki teased him.
"Shut up.. You speak a lot these days. Quietly to your breakfast then I will drop you till college." He ordered to change the subject.

"I don't have college today." She said gobbling some sandwiches.
"Mom.. when Sanyukta wakes up.. Please make sure she have her breakfast and take medicine on time. If she do any nakhre call me." Randhir instructed Renuka.

"Mom did you noticed.. bhai was blushing all while when he was referring about Sanyukta." Kaustuki
winked at Renuka.
"Kaustuki.. Be in your limits." He blushed again.

"See Mom bhai blushed again... Tell us bhai what had happened in Bangalore which is making you blush so much." She teased him.
"Kaustuki..." He glared her. A lot has happen in Bangalore. It was surely the turning point for their marriage. He though. A good turning point though.

"Offo.. stop it you both.. you both are arguing like some five years old and Kaustuki enough of your teasing too" Renkua chided them.
Randhir gave Kaustuki a winning look before continuing his breakfast to which Kaustuki replied with an eye roll.

"But Randhir.. I agree with Kaustuki.. you are blushing too much." Renuka chuckled and now this was Kaustuki turn to smirk.
"Mom... You can't take her side in teasing me. That's totally unfair. Leave it.. I'm done here." He complaint like a kid.

"Randhir where is your phone beta.. Parth has been calling you since long." Harsh came putting break on all their
nonsense.
"Phone.. Damn.. It is in my room only and talking about phone.. It reminds me I have to buy a new phone for Sanyukta." He said and got up to bring his phone.

"What happened to Sanyukta's phone." Renuka asked.
"Tut gaya."
"How?" Kaustuki again teased him.
"Wo.." he bend down near her ear and whispered. "It's personal and I will not tell you." He shouted in her ear and ran up to his room.

There he saw his love sleeping peacefully. He took his phone
and kissed her forehead before heading down to go for his work.
-------------------------------

"Sanyukta beta please have it na.." Renuka requested  her stubborn daughter in law.
"No mom not now.. You keep it I'll have it after few hours. Pakka." She pinched her throat and sweared.
"What do you mean by you will not have it now. Have it or I'll call Randhir." She glared.
"Call him but I'm not afraid of him." She pouted.

Renuka shook her head disappointingly and dialled Randhir number. Only he can make his stubborn wife understand.

"Randhir your wife... talk to her.. only you can handle her.. She doesn't listen to me." Renuka said to Randhir who was on other side of the phone.
"Talk to your husband." Renuka handed her the phone. Sanyukta took the phone from renuka's hand but did not utter a word

"What talk to him.." Renuka said.
"Wo..mom.." Sanyukta fumbled with her words. Renuka understood her unsaid words and went out of the room giving them a little privacy.

"Hello Sanyukta.. are you
listening?" Randhir said.
"I'm not talking to you.."
"I don't care if you talk to me or not.. have your breakfast and medicines.. that's it.." He said in a bit irritated tone.
"I will not have it.." She was still being stuborn.
"Sanyukta please don't test my patience and do as mom says. I'm very busy in the office... Faltu cheezo me liye time nahi hai mere pass." She could feel his jaws clenched
"So now I'm useless.. fine.. I'm also least intrested in talking to you.." She screamed at him and cut the call before he could reply.

"Sanyukta what happened beta and why were you shouting?" Renuka came in as she heard her yell.
"Nothing mom.. You give the breakfast I'll have it." Sanyukta said wipping her tears.

"Beta what happen why are you
crying? Did something happened between you two?"
"No mom... it's nothing like that.. It just that this sandwich is bit spicy."
She pointed to the sandwich on the plate. "That's why all this mess." She lied.

"I don't know beta what had happened between you two but you should  have this sandwich so that you gain all the energy to fight against Randhir." Renuka said as she knew Sanyukta was lying because there was not a pinch of spice in food and plus she hadn't touch the food yet.

"I won't talk to him only.. Fighting is far off thing." She said.
"Sanyukta you know na.. he cares for you.. That's why he is little strict."
"So does that give him all right to shout on me."
"He must be busy somewhere. After sometime when his anger will calm down he himself will regret all this and he will apologize to you. Trust me." Renuka caressed her cheeks.