Part-33

"Uhmm.. the food is amazing.." Vidhushi said as she took another broth.
"Sanyukta is an amazing cook." Renuka proudly said as if somebody has praised her instead of her daughter-in-law.

"Another reason why bhai is so much in love with her." Kaustuki winked.
"Enough Kaustuki.. Now no more teasing session of my babies." Renuka scolded both of them.

But the reason for which both the ladies got scolding was busy in her own world. Her plate was full, the food kept untouched and she was busy glancing at her phone just in hope to receive his call or even a message will do. Since the time he had gone, he didn't called once making Sanyukta a bit worried.

"Sanyukta beta.. have your food.." Renuka said to her who was busy playing with her food.
"Huh? Do you want something mom.." Sanyukta asked coming out of her trance.
"I'm just saying have your food.." Renuka repeated.

"Mom.. I'm full." She said.
"And so is your plate.. stop lying and have something." She glared Sanyukta telling her she is not going to believe in her stupid excuse.
"Badi Maa.. You don't understand.. Yaha kisi ka wait ho raha hai." Vidhushi chuckled.

''No.. no Vidhushi.. Its nothing like.. I'm full trust me. That's why I'm not eating anything." She tried to sound confident.
"Really Sanyukta?" And she heard his voice.

She looked up to find Parth and him standing near the doorway.
"Ran.. Randhir.. When did you come." She asked getting up.

Both the men walked towards the dinning area.
Parth sat beside Vidhushi whereas Randhir walked towards Sanyukta.
"I came just now while you were showing tantrums in having your food. Sit now.." He ordered.
"But.."

"I said sit..." He again repeated his words pulling the chair of her and himself occupying the vacant chair
next to her. She quietly sat beside him. Without having any further argument with him.

"Open your mouth." He ordered taking a morsel in front of her mouth.
She looked around and found everybody looking at them in awe.
"Sanyukta they are family.. so don't feel embarrass.. open your mouth..." He caressed her cheek
.
"Randhir you must be tired.. I ll serve you." She protested
"I'm never tired for you." He said lovingly. "And I'm sorry for being late from tomorrow I ll be on time... I'll not make you wait... promise."

"Aww.." Vidhushi awed looking at love struck couple in front of her. "Learn something from your friend."
Vidhushi poked her husband.
Parth rolled his eyes in response and mentally chided Randhir for putting wrong ideas in his wife mind.

Randhir patiently fed her ignoring all the teasing going on.
"Now, you can serve me." He said feeding her the last bite.

"Vidhushi seems like.. Bhai me room me macchar bohot hai." Kaustuki giggled pointing at Sanyukta neck.

Sanyukta stiffed hearing this who was busy serving Randhir and he also forgot how to chew his food. They didn't noticed that their evening encounter had left a mark. A hickey on her neck.

"What are you saying Kaustuki.." Renuka asked confused.
"Nothing Badi Maa.. Just it seems like you will be a grandmother soon." Vidhushi said and all burst out laughing.

"WO.. wo.. I re.. remember.. That I have to take my medicine." Sanyukta excused herself and ran up to her
room hiding the red hue which appeared on her cheek due to embarrassment.
"I'm also done.. I'll just go and see that she takes correct medicine. " He too ran upstairs.
-----------------------------

Mornings were never so blissful for him. He saw his sleeping beauty hugging him tightly and snoring softly.

Every breath of hers fills life in him.
He slowly trailed his finger down her face putting a random strand behind her ear so that he can have a clear look of her face without any disturbance.

He can watch her all his life sleeping peacefully. He smiled.

As his hands caressed her cheek she snuggled closer to him, her lips touching his bare chest. He mind
chuckled remembering how she forced him to sleep with his shirt off because she don't want any obstacle while hugging him.

'You are sleeping shirtless or you are sleeping on the couch.' He remember her threat.

She is his baby and this baby of his is getting naughty day by day. He thought. Damn all her acts make things difficult for him down there. But he need to control his desires just for her and he could do that.

'The day will be worth waiting.' His mind thought and a serene smile formed on his lips.

She twisted in her sleep telling him she is all ready to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful." He kissed her hair making her start her day with a blush
"Can you ever be tired of pampering me." She asked.
"Never." He kissed her forehead.
"From how long you are awake..?" She ruffled his hair
"Hmm.. not much just an hour ago."
"Oh.. that's long.. why didn't you wake me?"
"Because I don't want to disturb my sleeping princess and you are fun to watch while you are sleeping. You are so expressive while sleeping.. I never
knew." He chuckled softly.
--------------------

Day ended in a daze with everyone busy with their own work. Randhir and Parth too went for the work.

Randhir promising Sanyukta that he will be back on time. While Sanyukta choose to remain in her room most of the time just to escape from the teasing session her sister-in-laws come up with and she can't handle them alone without Randhir.

Soon the night crept in and all were ready to have the dinner. As sanyukta placed the dishes on the table she
looked at the watch.
'He is late..' She Sighed.

"Dad.. Is there too much work left in office?" She asked Harsh as he settled on the chair. Perks of having two hard
working sons. He can get home early letting them work for late hours.
Parth wasn't his biological son but yes he was like his son.

"Yes beta.." Harsh nodded.
''Oh.." She said and sat down to have her food. Oh she don't want to be teased again.

Soon everybody resided back to their room. And now only she was there waiting for her husband to return.

"Let him come... he broke his promise na.. Today he will surely sleep on couch." She saud in anger. She sitting on chair her eyes darted towards the door.