Part-20

"May I borrow my husband for a while." Sanyukta faked a smile at Vidhushi and glared at Randhir's hand which was still wrapped around Vidhushi's waist. He wasn't effected that his wife his standing there. He was comfortably holding her waist. That made her more angry.

"Oo..Sanyukta..meet..."
"Randhir I need to talk. Can you come with me. " She clenched her jaws still showing her best fake smile. "Please." She added just not to sound rude.
"Randhir..go..." Vidhushi said pushing him towards Sanyukta.

Wow!! Now Randhir will do what Vidhushi will say. Sanyukta thought as her anger reached another level.
"Thank you.." she said sarcastically to Vidhushi and dragged Randhir to a dark corner in the party.

"What was that Sanyukta..this is how you behave with someone." Randhir asked her when they were finally alone.

Sanyukta did not heard a word what he utter. Her eyes were fixed on his lips. She saw them moving. Ah!! He is speaking something but she don't want to hear anything right now. All she wants to touch those plum lips with her. They look so tempting and inviting.

She wonder how will it taste? Like those of strawberries or choclate as the movies and novel describe or just wet and warm how they really should feel. She wants to see that will her lips will perfectly fit with his lips the way her body fit in his. She wants see how it feels to dominate him while she pull more into him. She wants to feel how it feels to be dominated by him.

She slowly moved her face closer to him...
"Sanyukta are you liste..." and before he could complete his sentence he felt her lips on his.

He thought it was an accident and try to distance himself a little when she clutched his collar and took his lower lips in hers and nibbled it softly.

For a second or two Randhir could not understand anything and was standing there numb. Sanyukta nibbled  his upper lips too on not getting any response from his side.
The bite broke his trance and he realized that Sanyukta was actually kissing him.

He turned their position  now pining her to the wall. Sanyukta hands left his collar and travelled towards his hair fisting them in her palm and pulling him more into her. Randhir too cupped her face with both his hand and pushed his body more into her thus deepning the kiss. He sucked and bit her lower lips and then did the same withher upper ones.

Sanyukta had enough of letting him dominate. Sanyukta pulled him little from the kiss and bit his inner lips making him gasp. She took the opportunity and entered her tounge in his mouth. She sucked and bite his tounge not letting him take charge for now and she was determine not to let him dominate untill she completely taste his mouth. Randhir too gave her the complete acces to his mouth letting her explore every bit and bite of it.

But now he had enough letting her dominate. He too wanted to explore her mouth. He forcefully pushed tounge out and entered her mouth now it was his chance to dominate. He too  exlprored her mouth to his fullest.

This kiss felt like heaven on earth for them. This kiss poured their locked up emotion and store up desires. After fulling exploring each other mouth for minutes they broke the kiss.

Sanyukta was too shy to face Randhir. She quickly hugged him as soon as they broke the kiss. Randhir smiled at her wife antics and he too hugged her tight forgetting about their whereabouts for a little while.

"Randhir.." She said  trying to break the hug.
"Shhh...Sanyukta..." He said again hugging her back.
"Somebody will see us." she tried to protest.

But then she too don't want to break this hug. Breaking the hug means facing him and she is not ready for that at least not after what she did few mintues ago. She kissed him. She was the one who initiated the kiss. What will he think about her? Will he think her desperate but she wasn't being desperate but then again why was she felt a sudden urge to feel his lips on hers. She thought. Will he take it as lust but no she don't lust him lust is something...uhm..overrated..but 'overrated' people said this about love too..no..no...she don't lust him..for sure..but then what was it. Its something between lust and love. She finally concluded.

The flashes of the kiss made her stomach do sumersault. She still feels the touch of his lip. The way he explored her mouth. The way he let her dominate.The kiss it was the best thing she tasted. It was warm and wet like reality but yet it tasted like chocolate and starwberries like love.

The kiss was far better than the hugs. She would like to do it more often like as often as the hugs. She blushed at her own statment.

"So what...I'm hugging my wife.." He hugged her tightly burying his head in her neck.
"So finally, you remember you have wife." She taunted him.
"Sanyukta..when.."
"Randhir do you really love me?" She asked him. She need to know the answers. Do he really mean those I love yous and what if he don't. She need to clarify things before she fall in love with him. She dont want a heart breakm she won't risk her heart again if he don't love her.

"Of course I do.." He cupped her face. "What made you think so?" His voice showed concern.
"Your behaviour in the party..." She sniffed.
"O god Sanyukta..that was.."
"You know even that Sameer is invited in this party." She again cut him in between.
"What?" he asked in shock.
"Yes..and when he didn't saw you with me...." she told all the conversation she had with Sameer. "And he asked me too prove it...."And before Sanyukta could continue further Randhir saw sameer standing there looking at them and smirking.

He walked towards them and stood beside Sanyukta. Randhir pulled her from that side protecting her from his evil eyes. Wrapping his hand around her frame.

"So you proved me Sanyukta he loves you.." Sameer winked.
"What are saying?" Sanyukta asked
"Ahh..don't be innocent..I'm talking about the bet..the kiss..i told you to prove me he loves you..then kiss him.."And hearing this Randhir grip around Sanyukta lighten. Sanyukta felt the change in his touch.
"Randhir..he..this..sameer..." Sanyukta try to speak.
"Sanyukta we need to go back.." Randhir said and drag her out of the party.
"But Randhir.." Randhir was in no mood to listen.

He made her sit inside the car. He never thought that kiss was just for the bet. If she wanted to show to that sameer his love she could have asked him he would have confessed infront of everybody but playing with his emotion kissing him to prove herself.

The kissed which he cherished few moments ago and now lothed it. It was not a kiss which had feelings but a kiss which was to prove something. He thought.