Part-21

Randhir made Sanyukta sit inside the car as he drove the car back to hotel.
Through out the way Sanyukta keep on pleading him to listen to her once but he did not Paid any heed to her
request.

"Randhir listen to me once.." she again pleaded as they reached their room.
"Sanyukta change your clothes and sleep." He said sternly without sparing her a glance.

His heart pained seeing her crying like this but this time he won't act weak. This time he won't let anybody
hurt him. He was hurt beyond word could say. He never thought his Sanyukta, the girl he is madly in love with will do something like this.

"You believed that sameer over me.. and then you say you love me."

She yelled wipping her tears. She can't be weak and ruin their relation. At last she was seeing some progress in their relationship and she can't let a misunderstanding break it. She has to be strong if she want to save this relationship and right now she wished to have nothing except him.

"Sanyukta I don't wanna talk right now." He said.

What will he talk he thought. He has nothing to say and he know right now it will be irrational Randhir talking. The angry Randhir. And to deal with this matter he need to be calm and compose because no matter he still loves her.

"Why Randhir.. Tell me why you don't wanna talk to me. It seems you trust some random guy over your wife. " She clutched his collar and pulled him towards her.

"Yess." He said freeing herself from her grip.

"And what made you think so that you should trust somebody else and not your wife. Enlighten me please. Even I would like to know." She said, her voice dripping with anger.

"So you want to know what made me trust him over you?" He clutched her forearm. "Speak up Sanyukta that you really wanna know?" He too pulled
her towards him.

"Yup I wanna know.." She matched his pitch.
"You yourself are responsible.. your so sudden kiss is resposible." He answered.

"How Am I responsible Randhir?" She sighed. "Or how is my kiss responsible in any way."
"Just few hours ago when in this hotel room only." He said pointing the room. "I wished to kiss you and you
were being so uncomfortable and then in the party suddenly you wished to kiss me and that too after you had that little talk with Sameer." He said angrily. "You know what Sanyukta you could have asked me..I would have done anything to show how much I love you." He continued.

"Randhir..I.."
"You know Sanyukta.." he cut her in between. "I don't care about myself..leave it.. It doesn't matter what I felt. It never did." He voice clearly showed how sad and disappointed he was. His anger was somewhat subsided and now again he can think about was his Sanyukta. Her feelings. "But what about you..I know how you must have felt...all that must be so hard for you..you should have said me once..I would have done anything.."

"Enough Randhir..listen to me..and dare you cut me in between now." She glared him. Randhir was all shocked to see this side his wife. "You never to listen to me..every time you come in between." She continues.

"Yes I agree sameer asked me to prove that you really love me or not...but of all the people I don't need to prove him anything...I told him clearly that i will not prove him anything.."
"So what was that kiss all about?"

"I really wanted to kiss you..." She said
"But all of sudden.." He raised his brows in curiousity.

"So you still don't believe me." Sanyukta pushed him lightly. She had enough of his nonsense.
"You still think i did that to prove something." She again pushed him lightly making his back hit the wall.
"So let me prove you something now.." saying this she again took his lips between hers and sucked it untill he was sure she kissed him willingly.

"I really wanted to kiss you Randhir.." she hugged him.. "From the time your lips touched mine..i had a
sudden urge to know how it will feel to kiss you.." She stated honestly still hugging him. He too hugged her back.

"And then in the party when you were scolding me...i could not control myself and I end up kissing you there.." She blushed hiding herself more in him.

"That sameer I won't leave him.." Randhir said angrily.
"You know what Randhir..he was not at fault..the way you were behaving in the party.. Even at one point I felt do you really love me?."