Part-86

"Sanyukta, what is all this?" Randhir asked in a tone full of horror. As he entered the room all he could see was cloth scattered all over the floor. The image was hard for him to digest. What happened to all tidy Sanyukta. This room was a mess, for once making him uncomfortable. Seems like all her clothes from the closet were out in the room.

"I have nothing to wear." Sanyukta cried as she took out another dress and threw it on the floor.
"Says the lady who have hundreds of dress thrown on the floor." Randhir sighed, taking off his shoes he walked towards her meanwhile making sure not to step on any of the dresses.

"Would you like to enlighten me, why all this mess?" He gestured to the clothes.
"We have a party to attend and I have like nothing to wear."

"Party? What party? And most importantly whose party? I wasn't inform." He asked in confusion.
"I'm throwing a party Randhir." She informed him.

"Wow! When did that happen?" He scratched his head. Her words were making him more confuse.
"In the morning." She replied. "I thought we should give Parth and Vidhushi a party. After all they have announced such a big news. Therefore, to celebrate the news we are going to a club. You me Parth Vidhushi and Kaustuki." She purposefully skipped the part where she was to tell him that apart from them one more person Jignesh was also invited. She will tell him when they will get in the car that way there will be no backing out. Hah! Smart move. She mentally patted her back.

"Club?"
"Why are you repeating everything I'm saying with a question mark or a exclamation mark?" She frowned.

"Sorry." He apologized. "But seriously why club? You want to give them a party, fine, I have no problem. We can go to a nice restaurant and have dinner. The dinner will be from your side and that can be considered as party too."
"Dinners are boring." She pouted. "Let Vidhushi do something interesting now, later it will be like bed rest and all."

"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely. I had never been to a club. This will be like a new experience to me." She smiled.

"Then club it is." He too smiled patting her head. She wanted to go to the club, they will go the club. No further questions asked.
"And if you don't mind," She encircled her arms around his neck. "Can I have few shots Mr Shekhawat?" Sanyukta could feel his body getting rigid as she said those words.

"Sanyukta." He inhaled before continuing speaking. "Don't ever call me Mr Shekhawat." He said sternly and firmly. "Never." He cupped her face. "That reminds how you used to address me in the beginning of our marriage and I don't want to remember anything that was unpleasant about our relationship." His tone was softer now, body little more relaxed.
"Hmm." She nodded closing her eyes. The thought of the early days was not something she wish to experience ever again. So much misunderstanding, hasty judgments. She sighed.

"Aren't you being hypocrite Sanyukta." He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "You want to have few shots, what about me?" He raised his brow playfully, thus discarding all the past issues.

"You too can have Randhir. I just want you to be safe and not act stupid."
"OK madam." He smiled.

"Now quickly help me find a dress because going to shopping right now doesn't seems to be quite appropriate." She twitched her lips.
"Ask Kaustuki to lend you dress. She has many, I know."

"I can't. Our size are different. You should know this too." She rolled her eye.
"What do I know about all this." He shrugged.

"Oh please Randhir you are well aware of my sizes." She winked clutching his collar and pulling him closer.
"Hmm.. May be I'm not sure." His hands moved down to her hips, his fingers tracing the curves before moving in front up to her breast. "Let me get it confirm."
"Randhir. Stop." She breathed heavily pushing him lightly just to make a correct distance. "We don't want to be late." She knew that it was necessary to stop him or else she will not be able to stop herself. Being a host and getting late to a party was not her thing no matter how inviting the alternative was. She sighed internally.