Part-42

"Hey how are you now." Vidhushi asked. Her voice was as usual sweet but still there was something different in her voice which sanyukta could not depict.

"Better." Sanyukta smiled.

Randhir on insistence of both the ladies had gone home to freshen up a bit. Leaving Vidhushi to look after Sanyukta till then.

"Good." Vidhushi smiled a little.
"Vidhushi you can tell me anything you want." Sanyukta blurted out.
"What do you mean sanyukta." Vidhushi asked in shock.

"I know something is disturbing you and that is related to me.. you can let out.." Sanyukta sighed.

Sanyukta knew it was something related to her reports which was bothering Vidhushi. When she had asked Randhir about the reports he told her it was normal and diverted the topic. But she saw his eyes which said another story. Now same was with Vidhushi too. Sanyukta was sure Randhir is hiding something and Vidhushi is here to reveal Randhir's little secret.

"Sanyukta.." Vidhushi took Sanyukta hand in hers. "Ron asked us not to tell you but I feel its important for you
to know about your health." She sighed and continued.
"Your reports aren't normal in fact your condition is very critical.. Even doctor has no hope to save you." Vidhushi said in a go.

Sanyukta felt a knot in her stomach. She knew that it was something like this but listening to all this and conforming her made her heart
skip a beat. But still she need to be strong because she know Vidhushi is still not over.

"And?" Sanyukta asked telling Vidhushi to continue.
"Though just to keep Randhir happy doctor has given false hope that there are chances you will be OK but.."

Vidhushi hate herself for doing so.
She saw the look on Sanyukta face when she told her about the report.
Though she kept her face still she could read her eyes.

"But I want you to make Randhir hate you." Vidhushi breathed. "Look Sanyukta I don't have any personal
grudges against you." Vidhushi don't hate Sanyukta. She can never hate a girl her brother loves. But she love her brother more than anything and this love for her brother is making her do this.

"In fact I know you are perfect for Randhir and he love you a lot and
that what bothers me sanyukta.. His love for you isn't only love but a madness too.. I wish to see both of you together forever but sometimes there is no forever I guess. I have seen a changed Randhir since the day he met you. But then in these past few days I have also seen how much mad he is about you.. he is irrevocably in love with you. I'm afraid this love of his
for you will be reason for his pain when you will... die. I have seen how he behaves if anything happens to you.. That time he doesn't listen to anyone. In fact he don't care about anything at that time not about his own self. Make him hate you sanyukta I beg you.. That's the only way his pain can be reduced when you will be gone." Vidhushi pleaded. "Only you can make him lessen the pain after your death. Make him forget you..."

"But Vidhushi how can i.." Sanyukta voice choked and she could not speak further.
"Just tell me sanyukta you love him..?"
"I.."

"You don't love him.. I know in what circumstances you both got married.. You don't love him because if you
did..tumhe itna sochna nahi padhta bolne se phele.. you don't love him Sanyukta.. It will be easy for you to do
so.. you don't love him but we all his family love him a lot.. we will not be able to witness a broken Randhir.. He loves you sanyukta and for few days it will be tough for him but not impossible.. I want him to restart his life after your death.. I want a girl in his life who will love him back because yes even my brother deserve love Sanyukta.." Vidhushi said as tear made way down her cheek.

"I.. I.. understand Vidhushi.." She too cried. Sanyukta knew whatever Vidhushi was saying was correct at it's own place. But how can she make him hate her when all she wants to be loved by him.

"And one more thing.. make things go slowly ... He should not have any sort of doubt.. don't tell him all this.. just
do what I say.. if you care for him.. Thoda sa bhi."
"I will do it.." She said wiping her tears.

"Sanyukta.." Randhir said opening the door. "I'm back." He gave her a big smile.
"Now I should leave." Vidhushi said and hugged Sanyukta. "Take care and remember what I said." She whispered. Sanyukta just nodded.

"What did she said?" Randhir asked after Vidhushi left.
"Nothing.. just to take care.." She tried to smile her best inspite of thousands things going in her mind.

Major twist. *See people angry* *Runs*