Part-29

It was half past five in the evening when Randhir returned home after attending the important meeting he had in the office.

"Sanyukta.." Randhir called her as he entered their room. His voice was enough to tell her how tired he was.

"Hmm bolo.." She said flipping the pages of some random magazine she was reading before Randhir barged in.

"Please bring me a cup of coffee na . I'm to tired.." He requested.
"I'll bring it in a second." She smiled getting up and ruffling his hair.

"Uhmm Sanyukta.." He clutched her wrist.."coffee postpone..vfirst let me hug you." He said hiding her in his embrace.
"This is a better stress buster than a coffee." He said as he placed his head in the crook of her neck. Sanyukta smiled at his gesture and hugged him back snuggling closer to him.

After five minutes or so Sanyukta tried to break the hug but his hold was still very much firm.
"Randhir shall I bring the coffee now?" She asked him.
"Hmm... na.. Wait for few more minutes. I'm loving this more." He whispered against her neck making her shiver a bit as his lips touch her neck while speaking.

"Today was hectic day?" She asked loosening his tie.
"Hmm." He hummed still caging her waist as she massaged his shoulders to relax him.
"That's why I say.. you should attend your office regularly but you hardly listen to me on this topic."
"Don't worry princess I'll will go regularly  once you are all fit and fine." He kissed her forehead.

"Hmm." She hummed in response. "Now you go and freshen up I'll bring you your coffee." She said .

-------------------------

As she poured the coffee in the mug  she mentally decided to talk to him. She can't let things get puzzled. Randhir can't ignore other things just
because of her. He can't neglect his other responsibilities just because now she is his priority. As much as she is loving being his priority and showered by his unconditional love, but the fact is  He can't depend entirely on her so much for his emotions and comfort when she herself know that her presence in his life can be short lived.

Yes she has accepted her life and its bitter truth though she wants to live a happy life like all other normal people but she isn't sure about her future. Things were starting to get better now but it seems god has different plans for her. All she can do is cherish the present without thinking much about the future.

She herself don't know how long she will and there is Randhir who has a long life to live. She need to talk to him, make him understand the facts and he had to promise her he will not spoil his life in her absence. Sanyukta knew how sensitive this topic waa. She saw how he reacted when she talked about her dying And now she has to bring up this in most delicate way possible. She need to do this for him.

She scooted upstair in their room with her hand holding a cup of coffee and mind surrounded with various thoughts. How will she talk to him ? This was the biggest question right then and even though she will talk to
him gathering some of her courage she don't know how will he react. The guy was unpredictable that was sure.

She twisted the door knob and found him standing in front of the Mirror only in his track pant with a towel hanging on his shoulder and water dripping from his hair on his bare torso. For once sanyukta breath got hitched and she forgot her motive for which she was so determine downstairs.

She slowly walked towards him keeping the coffee mug on the table in process. She took the towel off his shoulder which was hanging and wiped the few water droplets adoring his back.

Randhir smiled at her gesture who was busy setting his hair.

After wiping his back she moved in front of him to have a clear view of his naked upper body. Her eyes slowly scanned his body and her breaths once again got struck in her lungs when she saw his track pants were dangerously low clearing showing his V line. Randhir lips curled in a small smirk as he study her gaze.

She don't know what made her so bold but she  slowly moved the towel drying his upper torso and inhaling
his manly Cologne.

Randhir was surprised at his wife acts. Surely they have open up to each other but still sanyukta never acted so bold.

"Somebody thoughts seems not so sober today." He caged her waist and put a random strand behind her ear.
"It's nothing like that Randhir.. You were wet.. Beemar padh jaate." She said looking away from him.
"Really?" He smirked pulling her more close making her look at him.
"Yes.." She whispered her gaze still admiring the floor.

She herself don't know why she acted like this. She mentally slapped herself for acting so stupid. Randhir was looking at her flushed  face. Damn she is so expressive he thought. Just a moment back she was being all naughty and bold and now she is acting like a little shy girl.

"Your coffee is getting cold." She said getting out of his hold.
"Now I don't want that coffee.." He said, a mischievous  smile playing on his lips.
"What do you meam by this.. you only asked me to bring this." She frowned.

"Now I want something else.." He said pinning her tonthe wall.
"What.." She moaned as his entire body was pressing against  her body making her body shiver with unknown desires.
"This.." He rubbed his thumb on her lower lips making her shut her eyes in pleasure.

His right hand caressed her waist while his left hand make its way to  her neck. Her hand also rested on his
chest giving him permission to go further. Slowly their nose touched each others and their breath got mingled with desires and within seconds her lips find place on his.

Both cherished their kiss as it turn out to be a mind numbing kiss. Finally they broke the kiss when they lack air and joined their foreheads. Promising the unsaid promises.

Morning update ;) Hope you all like it :)