Part-51

Morning and nights had become same for Randhir and Sanyukta. It doesn't matter what time of day it was. No
matter how bright and beautiful mornings were but their life had become dull and ugly. Their lives had
become a routine. Living form them was just a routine. They were breathing just for the shake of living.

A week flew since Randhir and Sanyukta saw each other. Their lives held no purpose and both were drowning in their own guilt.

Sanyukta most of the time will stay in her room. Everybody use to take care of her except Randhir but she hardly knew it was Randhir who had instructed them to do so. And he was very firm with his words. He use to make sure she take her medicines on time and her doctor appointment is never missed.

He had asked Kaustuki to be around Sanyukta all the time. And he himself will spend his days and nights in office working like a workaholic and by chance if he would show up in the house he would make sure sanyukta
don't see him.

Everybody was worried for them but none said anything. They thought time heals everything and so this phase will pass away soon.

"Bhai.. please sort out the differences between Sanyukta and you." Kaustuki said.
"Don't interfere in our matters." He glared her.

"I will." She was stubborn. "Because I can't see you both suffering."
"There is nothing so sort out..we are not meant to be." He sighed.

"Who said so... I can see how much you both love each other and what pain you both are suffering right now."
"She.. does not love me.." His voice cracked.

"Words are deceptive.. Look in her eyes..she loves you.."
"But still.. I don't.. deserve her.. she deserve better." He sighed.

"Why better bhai when she has the best.. you are best for her.." She said.
"I can only give her pain."
"But you are the only one who brings smiles after that pain."

"She doesn't even want to see my face.. I disgust her.." He finally broke down crying.
"Trust me... everything will be fine." She hugged her crying brother. She has never seem him so vuernable and that pains her.

"Bhai have you ever wondered the reason behind the sudden change in Sanyukta's behaviour.. I guess its
something fishy."
"Its nothing like that." He protested.

"Have you seen..when she hurts you.. she herself feels the pain.. it hurt her too."
"I have no time for such nonsense.." He said composing himself. "I'm going to office."

"This not any nonsense... I will find out.. what wrong is going on." Said a determined Kaustuki.

"Bhai.." Kaustuki huffed entering Randhir's cabin.
"Kaustuki what are you doing here.." Randhir looked up from his file.

"I need to talk.." She was still trying to catch her breath.
"Not now.. I'm busy.. I'll come home then will talk." He said concentrating again on the file.

"It's important."
"Nothing is important right now.. my work is more important." He declared.

"Not even Sanyukta?" She asked gaining all attention of Randhir.
"What happen to sanyukta.." Soon he was standing near Kaustuki. "Is she OK.. tell me?" His voice showing
how panicked he was.

"Yes.. she is fine.." These words of Kaustuki made Randhir breath once again. "But.."
"But what.." He yelled.

"I need to talk about Sanyukta's behavior."
"Don't start it again Kaustuki.. I already told you in the morning.. there is nothing to talk about this."

"There is.."
"Kaustuki don't test my patience."
"Bhai trust me.. there is something wrong behind Sanyukta's behavior.. And.. I guess even Vidhushi has
something to do in this."

"Kaustuki don't make up stories.. what Vidhushi has to do in all this?" Randhir banged his fist on the table."
"Bhai trust me.. I am not making stories."

"Do you have any proof."
"I.. don't have... any proof.." She stammered.
"And you are accusing her." Randhir seems to loose his temper.
"But I heard them talk." She defended herself.

"They could have been talking some normal stuff." Randhir again defended Vidhushi.
"Sanyukta wasn't very please with the talk."
"She isn't please with anything these days."

"Bhai stop defending Vidhushi And for once listen to
me."
"Fine.. speak fast and I hope whatever you speak.. it has some sense."

"I.. heard them talking.. Vidhushi was talking something about the plan and constantly saying thank you to Sanyukta because she did what Vidhushi asked."
"So..? They could be talking about something." Randhir shrugged his shoulders.

"After Vidhushi left I heard sanyukta saying.. whatever she is doing it is for your good and she can do any
thing to see you happy."
"What..?" Randhir asked in shock
"Yes bhai.. just think.. if she really hates to why should she do things that will make you happy."

"But what is she doing?" Randhir asked confused
"I don't know.." Kaustuki replied
"I need to know...Sanyukta need to give me the answers." He said

"Do you think Sanyukta will answer you... wo nahi darte aap ke gusse se." Kaustuki chuckled
"It's not like that."

"Don't lie bhai... I have seen it myself." She smirked.
"So what should I do."
"Confront Vidhushi." She said nonchalantly.

Truth gonna be revealed soon.
How will Randhir react?
Eager much?
Wait for next update :v