Part-28

Days passed in horizon with everything going swiftly. And in all these days sanyukta and Randhir bond grew stronger with each passing moment they shared together.

Randhir would hardly go to his office. He  just went  to attend the important meetings and the  rest of the work he use to  carry from the house itself. At times Sanyukta even asked Randhir to go to office regularly but he usually ignored her advice saying he will go regularly 'when she will be perfectly fine.'

He never let sanyukta to do much of the work, the only thing  she did was cooking and that to because she wished to cook for her family. Randhir had appointed servants more then required just because she don't
have to work.

"Sanyukta yho are so lucky for bhai."
Kaustuki said to Sanyukta. Sanyukta was busy talking to Kaustuki because she has nothing better to do and her husband dearest was also out for some very important meeting.

"Lucky in sense.." Sanyukta blushed hearing it. It was the second time somebody was calling her lucky. First time it was Randhir who had called her that.
"Lucky in sense.. from the day you had entered bhai's life, everything is going good. He has changed a lot too."

"You know you had brought such positive change in bhai.. before marrying you he was so arrogant angry young man. Of course he use to love his family but still he was different from what he is now. I don't know what magic spell you have done on him but whatever it is I'm loving it." She chuckled.

"Stop it Kaustuki.. Its nothing
like that." She again blushed.

But yes even Sanyukta had seen a sea change in his behaviour. Most precisely not after their marriage but after he came to know about her disease. At times she wonder what if
she was alright Randhir would have treated her the same way he do now or will he love her the same way once she will be OK.

"Sanyukta it is the truth I'm speaking. Have you  seen how bhai look at you, that twinkle in his eyes and smile on his lips to that blush on his cheeks when you are near him. Bhai is total love struck teenager in front of you."
"Shut up Kaustuki."
"Trust me Sanyukta he look at you the same way Stephen look at Elina or like a romance novel hero look at his love interest." Sanyukta rolled her eyes at Kaustuki's example but could not hide her blush.

"Sanyukta.." Kaustuki hold her hand between hers as she spoke. "You know bhai will be completely shattered if anything happens to you. He is sort of  addicted to you and you know Sanyukta you have given birth to new
Randhir... I don't want my old bhai back. I love this one more..." She said seriously.

Even sanyukta don't want that old Randhir. Even the mere  thought of old Randhir make her uneasy and now Kaustuki words madev even Sanyukta thunk of her presence in his life. How she had effected his life or how these days his life revolves just around her.

I know this part is sort but I promise next part will be of reasonable size and I will POST next soon :)