Part-57

After hours of waiting, finally the panel of doctors came out gaining everybody's attention standing outside the operation room.

As soon as Randhir saw them coming out of the operation room he quickly rushed towards them because he knew his life depends on their words.

"Doctor.." He huffed as he addressed to the doctor. He don't know how to frame his sentence right now. He is
afraid as to what they have to say regarding his queries. But he want to hear only positive response and
nothing less will do. "How is Sanyukta..?" He finally gathered the courage to ask this.

"Mr. Shekhawat.." The doctor placed his hand on Randhir's shoulder giving it a light squeeze as he spoke to him.
"Is my wife alright." The panic was clear in his voice and face.

"Talking about the operation.. yes it was successful." The words of doctor brought smile to all the faces present
there.

Randhir found it difficult to tell in words how was he feeling right then. But slowly the expression on doctor
face and his words make sense to Randhir. He was just talking about the operation and not about his wife.

"So that means Sanyukta.. My wife is she fine?" He asked as he spoke every words cautiously.
"Sorry to say Mr. Shekhawat that your wife's condition is a bit critical." Doctor sighed.

"What do you mean by 'she is critical'? Just now you said the operation was successful then my wife should be alright too."
"Yes.. the operation is successful. The tumor has been successfully removed but.."

"But what doctor.."
"But your wife is still unconscious and we can't say anything until she gain her conscious."

"Can I meet my wife.."
"Not now.. we are keeping her in ICU for couple of hours.. may be after that.." Doctor said.

Randhir was standing outside the ICU. Constantly looking at her through small glass window. The only source to see his princess. All the wires attached to her body made his heart wince in pain. How badly he wish
to take all her pain. But he felt so helpless right then. And he is so hating his state right now. He can't do
anything when his love need him the most.

She looked so pale and lifeless. This was killing Randhir from inside. His princess don't deserve to suffer so much.

"Randhir.." Renuka said caressing his hair. "She will be all right.'' She said.
"Mom..please ask doctors to let me meet Sanyukta once." He held Renuka hand between his.

"Just once... only for two minutes.. But let me see her.." He pleaded.
"But Randhir.. Whatever doctors are doing.. It is for her good only.." She tried to make him understand.
"

Mom... even I want her good and I promise I will not do anything against the rule. Mom please talk to dad.. ask him to talk to doctors.. they will surely listen to him." Randhir said.

He so desperately wanted to touch her once. To make sure she is fine. She will be fine. It is not that he don't trust what doctors said but he need self assurance that his Sanyukta is going to be perfectly fine.

She is just having her beauty sleep. He
had troubled her so much in the past that she is just making him pay for his deeds.

"OK.. I'll ask Harsh. You stay here." She patted her cheeks before leaving.

Randhir gaze was fixed between the ICU window and where Harsh was talking to the doctor. He believe in his
dad. His dad has always been his superhero. He was capable of doing any damn thing. And never once he
denied any of the Randhir wishes.

Randhir know today also his dad will do anything to make his son happy.
And his happiness lies in Sanyukta. Everybody know this.

Soon after finishing his conversation with doctor Harsh walk towards Randhir with a big smile on his face. And that smile of Harsh was enough to tell him that his dad.. his superhero had done it. He once again proved
him that yes he is the best dad.

"Dad.. I.. I.. can meet her?" He asked immediately as soon as Harsh stood in front of Randhir.
"Yes.." Harsh smiled.

"Thank you dad.. thank you so much. I love you." He hugged Harsh as he said those words.
"Love you too beta." Harsh patted his back. "But after half an hour." Harsh added.
"But dad.." Randhir frowned.
"They are shifting her from ICU to a private ward..her health is stable now.. she just need to gain her conscious." Harsh gave him the good news.
"You mean..she is out of danger now?"
"Yes."