Part-70

Every time of day has its own beauty. Beauty of sunrise in the morning or the time of twilight when sun is setting in the horizon and stars are coming up to twinkle. But there was something about midnight eerie silence that Randhir find comforting.

He stopped the car on the driveway and got out from the driver seat. Looking at the sky filled with stars, he closed his eyes leaning against the bonnet of the car and inhaled deeply as fresh air hit his face.

What can be more refreshing than this? He thought. Of course his princess who was busy snoring. After their bittersweet argument, he don't know when she felt asleep.

Rubbing his palms together, Randhir walked towards the passenger door to wake up his sleeping beauty. Seeing her sleeping so soundly he didn't wished to wake her up but he had no option. He wanted to see her expression when she will look at the view in front of her.

He just hopes that she likes it.

"Sanyukta.." He called her softly.

On getting no response from her, he lightly patted her cheek.

"Sanyukta.. get up." He again called her.

"Randhir.." Sanyukta opened her eyes and encircled his neck "Why are you hovering over me?" She asked in confusion. "Come and sleep now." She murmured closing her eyes again.

Randhir chuckled at her action.

"Baby.. We are not in Mumbai.. If you remember we are in Goa." He said.
"Oh! Yes.." She rubbed her head and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Come on now.. We are here." He said as she got out off the car.

Sanyukta looked at the surrounding. It was breath taking beautiful.

"But Randhir.. Isn't this hotel too quite?" She asked.
"Sanyukta we are not staying in a hotel." He answered still looking at her. He don't want to miss any expression of her face. "We are staying in this beach house."

"Oh! My God Randhir.. Beach house.. I have never been to one.."
"I know.." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist. "That's  why I brought this for you."

"Me.. You mean it's your house?" She asked. Her voice showing how surprised she was.
"Nope.. It's your beach house." He corrected.

For once she thought she heard him wrong. What does he mean by her beach house.

"I bought this place long time back. In fact just after two days we got married. I so wanted you to bring you here then but seems like god wanted us to wait." He replied seeing her confused face.

"But still Randhir.. It's your house, you bought.."
"I bought it on your name.. Remember I made you sign few papers and you hated me so much then that you signed it without reading." He chuckled remembering the past.

Could he like stop amazing her once. Her beach house. She still can't grasp it. She is just beyond lucky to have him.

"I love you now, the most." She pressed her head against his chest.
"I love you too." He kissed the top of her head

"So yes, that papers were of this house only." He completed. "See Sanyukta Paradise." He made her show the name plate.

"I like the sound of 'our' more. Our beach house." She whispered. "We will name it Sandhir Paradise."

"What's Sandhir?" He asked in confusion.
"Sanyukta plus Randhir equals Sandhir." She shrugged.

"You made our ship name?" He chuckled.
"Yup.." She nodded. "Now stop laughing and let's go inside."