Part-50

Randhir somehow reached his house. Battling with his thoughts. Trying to overcome his guilt which just kept on increasing with each passing second.

He wanted to run to Sanyukta and confess his mistake but then again he don't want to be hated more.

He wanted to hug her tight and cry his heart out. He wanted her to slap him tight. But he knew nothing such thing will happen.

He wanted her to tell him its OK.  Mistake do happen. But he knew telling her everything will make
her hate him more.

He reached his room to find Sanyukta sleeping peacefully along with Kaustuki by her side. He had clearly instructed everyone not to leave her alone for a second especially during night.

"Kaustuki.." He whispered to her breaking her from her sleep.
"Bhai.. you.. when did you came? And where were you." She asked yawning.

"Kaustuki I will tell you all this afterwards right now I'm bit tired.. you go back to your room.. Now I'm back so I'll stay with her." He said without matching her gaze.
"OK." She said getting up and going to her room.

Randhir quietly made himself lay beside Sanyukta making sure her sleep is not disturbed.

"Sanyukta I need to you." He whispered putting a random strand away from her face as his fingers
caressed her face. "You don't deserve me Sanyukta.. I'm not for anybody.. But please just for few hours let me be with you.. I promise I won't even show you my face then.. and after your operation I will divorce you.. I
will free you from this compromise... I will let you free.. your happiness is everything.. And you should not
live with a person who only disappoints you.. cheat on you..." He cried.

He moved towards her placing his one hand under her waist pulling her on his chest. She automatically like a
habit hugged him in her sleep and snuggled closer to him putting her face in crook of his neck.

"I love you." He wrapped his arm around her waist while his other hand caressed her back. "But you don't need to live with a cheater Sanyukta.." He sighed.

He hugged her tighter trying to forget everything for a while. Trying to remove that impure touch from his
body and that guilt from his soul. But he know that this isn't going to be easy.

Sleeping in the arms of the person you love is one of the best feeling but getting up in the arms of your beloved wrapped safely is heavenly.

For Sanyukta it was no different feeling. It is her dream to wake up
everyday in his arms. But alas all dream don't become reality.

His arms were wrapped around her frame perfectly and she was stick to him like his second skin and she was loving that feeling. But what she was not loving was his smell mixed with alcohol. She only wish to inhale his fragrance.

She knew she was the reason he broke his promise and that made her more guilty.

She adjusted her body a little to have a clear view of his face. His face was dull and pale with dark circles beneath his eyes and tear stained on his cheek.

All sanyukta could do was blame herself for his condition.

"I'm sorry." She chipped kissing his cheek. "But I promise.. this is for your good.. trust me.." She again hugged him sleeping in his embrace.

She wanted to live to this feeling as much she can and moreover she didn't want to make things awkward for him.

Randhir slumber broke after few hours or so and he found her still sleeping on his chest peacefully. He thanked his stars that she wasn't up. He wasn't ready for anymore hatred now.

Randhir made her lay on the bed comfortably and gently caressed her cheek on which he slapped yesterday.

"I love you.. but I don't deserve you.. you deserve better." He kissed her cheek. "I promise Sanyukta you won't suffer any more now.. you will not see me now.. you don't need to bear pain because of me." He kissed her forehead and came out of the room.

I was so scared before posting the last part but thankfully the reactions were not so scary. I was ready for all the hate comments but gladly none came :-*