Part-12

'Oh god..this meeting...how much long will it go.." Randhir thought continuously looking at his watch.
"Randhir stop tapping your foot..can't you see meeting is going on." Harsh glared Randhir.
"That only I can't understand from how long it is going.." He groaned absent mindedly
"Huh.." Harsh said bringing Randhir out of his dreamland.
"Oh..Nothing Dad..." he smiled sheepishly.
"By the way..it will get over before lunch time." Harsh wishpered to Randhir.
"What.." Randhir askes puzzled
"Meeting.."
"Oh..no no dad..its nothing like that."
"Don't teach me son..I know everything." Harsh chuckled making Randhir red due to embarassment.
Finally the meeting got over at 2:10 and Randhir was first one to rush out. Harsh chuckled seeing Randhir
like this whereas rest of the people were in shock.
They never saw a calm and patient Randhir in so hurry much and excitement.
--------------------------
"20 mins more and Sanyukta will be here." Randhir,again looked at his watch while pacing too and fro in
his cabin.
Shit Randhir stop acting so weird..what will people think..you are acting like a love struck teenager...but it feel so good..i don't care if I'm acting like a stupid teenager. I'm loving this teenager wali feeling. Randhir mind crossed various thoughts only increasing is anxiety with every passing second.

"I should see once how I'm looking." He thought.
Damn!! Randhir stop acting weird..what does that
mean 'how I'm looking.' You will look normal only...like how you look everyday. Randhir rolled his eyes. And she is your wife...she look at this face of yours every damn day. She has seen all your looks..from messy hair to all button upped shirts  and perfectly gelled hair look...and this is not any 'date'..it is a simple lunch..in your office...in your cabin..he again reminds himself..but his heart failed to understand his words and was busy humming its own song.
-----------------------------

"Oh!! God...this traffic..." Sanyukta grumbled looking at her watch.
"Its already 2:30...Randhir must be hungry.." She thought.
"Bhaiya aur kitna time lage ga.." she
asked the driver.
"Madam ji..aage bohot lamba jaam hai." Driver told her.
"Aur koi raasta nahi hai..?" She asked.
"Hai par peeche bhi traffic lag gaya toh modne ki jagh nahi hai."
"Accha thik hai.." she mumbled.

On other hand Randhir was waiting for Sanyukta.
"Randhir come on let's go for the lunch..." Sahil his employee and friend asked him.
Randhir everyday had his lunch with him only. Sahil was very fond Randhir and Randhir also treated him
like his younger brother.
"Not today.." he said
"Why?" Sahil asked
"Today Sanyukta is coming with my lunch.." he said.
"So this was the reason you were in so hurry after the meeting." Sahil chuckled.
Randhir nodded rubbing his neck in embarrassment.
"Okay..so you enjoy your lunch...I'm going to have that usual from canteen." Sahil sighed and went out
"I should call her once...its late already. What if she is in some trouble.." He thought and dialled her number.
And thank to his stars she picked up in one ring.
"Hello Sanyukta..where are you.." he asked as soon as she picked up the call
"Randhir..actually I'm stuck in traffic." Randhir heard her from other side. He knew she was pouting right now and that made him chuckle
"Why are laughing.." she asked him.
"Nothing." He said covering up his chuckle.
"Huh..!! Seems like the hunger has made you mad." She said and cut the call before he could say anything
further.
-------------------------
After 20 mins Sanyukta finally reached her destination.
Yesterday the place which was all unknown to her but today it seems all familiar. every body greeted her
and she felt so good and wanted. She smiled back in response for the greeting she received.
"Where is.." before she could asked where is Randhir's cabin...Randhir appeared from no where.
"Finally you came." He whispered grabbing her hand. Sanyukta smiled at his gesture.
"Now let's go..I'm hungry." he said innocently.
Staff present there giggled seeing Randhir childish behaviour thus earning a glare from him.
"What you people are laughing for." He glared them.
"Nothing sir.." they said resuming their work.
"And you...come with me." Randhir said to Sanyukta
----------------------------
"So what took you so long to come here?" He asked as soon as they entered his cabin.
"I already told you on the call that I'm stuck in a traffic." She said placing the lunch box on the table.
"You know Mumbai and its traffic..you should have left early from home." He pouted.
"Are I wanted to look the best na...so it a little extra time to get ready." She blurted out and soon bit her tounge
after realising what she said.
"Ah.!! So you wanted to look your best." He smirked, pulling her from her arm.
"When did I said that..I said.." she stammered
"What..wo..wo..hh?" He said putting a random strand behind her ear.
"Wo..mai..i..haa..I wanted to 'cook' the best na..that what's I'm late.." She lied
"Accha..is this the reason..?" He whispered  in her ear.
"Offo..Randhir...you ask to many questions..." she pushed him lightly. "Now eat and let me also eat. I'm also hungry.." she said setting the plates.
Randhir sat beside her with a file in his hand.
"What is this Randhir..if you don't know it is lunch time. Nobody work at this hour." She said a bit irritated.
"Sanyukta lunch time is over." He said pointing towards the clock which showed 3:00. "And if I will not follow the rules then how will my employees listen to me." He stated.
"But this lunch.." she said sadly.
"Feed me." He said.
"What..??" She asked in suprise.
"You don't want this food to go waste na..?? So feed me." He said casualy. His eyes fixed on the file.
Sanyukta without saying anything mixed the pulses with rice and kept on feeding him till he was full.
"I'm done." He said.
Sanyukta packed the remaining food and got up to leave without saying a word.
"Sanyukta where are you going?" He asked her as he saw her getting up.
"I'm going back home." She said controlling her tears.
"But you didn't has your lunch.." he said.
"I'm not hungry Randhir." She said.
"But few minutes back you were hungry... what happened suddenly." He asked
"Now I'm not hungry." And she could not further control her tears.
"Shit..Sanyukta why are you crying." Randhir got up in panic. He can't see her crying.
"Now i can't cry also." She sniffed tears still flowing from her eyes.
"But tell me what happen?" Randhir asked wiping her tears.
"I took so much effort to make this lunch. I thought that we both will have it together but no you were back to your saddu mode." She sobbed.
"Oh!! My God Sanyukta.." he hugged her. "I was just joking. I was in no saddu mode. I did all that because I wanted you to feed me. From your own hands." He said rubbing her back.
"You should have told me directly. I would have happily done that." she still sobbed against his chest.
"OK..from next time I will ask you directly.. Now  stop crying." He again wiped her tears.
"Now you sit..i will feed you." He sat on the couch and pulled her making her land on his lap.
"Randhir...somebody will see us." She whispered  trying to get up from his lap.
"Shh!! Sanyukta sit Down quietly..I'm the boss you remember..no one
will come." He said stuffing a morsel in her mouth.
"By the way..the food was too tasty..it was perfectly 'ready'." Randhir chuckled as he made her eat,another bite.
"Randhir I'm done.." she huffed
"One last bite.." He put the last bite in her mouth
"Ouch..Sanyukta..it was painful." He said blowing some air on his fingers where Sanyukta had just bitten.
"Haha Randhir this is your punishment..to make me cry." She laughed.