Part-14

"Sanyukta come fast..or else we will miss the appointment..." Randhir honked the car for the nth time.
"Offo Randhir..here I'm" Sanyukta Said settling on the passenger seat.
"If we miss the appointment na..then you have to forget about the Bangalore trip..and don't blame me
afterwards." He taunted as he started the car.
"If you will keep grumbling like this instead of driving..then surely we will miss the appointment." She taunted him back.

After 20 minutes of ride they finally reached their destination. Hospital.
Randhir noticed the change in her expression as soon as they reached the hospital.
"Are you OK?" He asked her. His voice was clearly showing he was concern for her.
"Randhir I don't want to go inside." She said looking down.
"But why..?" Randhir was confused because of the sudden change in her behavior.
"I don't like this place." She repeated her same old thing.
"But we have to go inside na.." He cooed her.
"No..I don't want to go" She pouted.
"OK then let's go back home and you can forget about this Bangalore trip of yours" He said
"OK fine...let's go inside." Sanyukta gave up. Randhir smirked at his victory. His plan did worked.
"But I have a condition." She said playing with fingers.
"What?"
"You will not leave me alone inside..not even for a second.."
Randhir was surprised at her statement. Sanyukta was asking him not to leave her alone. This was the same woman who few days ago loathed his sight. He smiled sadly thinking about those days. These days are bliss. He wish that everything remain like this
"Randhir say something." Sanyukta asked breaking his chain of thoughts
"Hmm..?" He said coming back to reality.
"Will you speak Randhir?" She asked him again. "You will not stay with me..fine..let's go back home." She said grumpily.
"Sanyukta I promise I will not leave your side..not even for a second." He hugged her. "Trust me." He added.
"Thank you Randhir." She hugged him back.
"Anything for you." He said kissing her hair.
"Come.." Randhir forwarded his hands as he open the car door for her.
Sanyukta nodded as she placed her hand on his.
----------------------

"Hello Mr and Mrs Shekhawat." Doctor greeted them as they entered the doctor's cabin.
"Hello doctor." Randhir greeted the doctor back where as Sanyukta just passed a smile.
"So Mrs Shekhawat..how are you feeling..?" Doctor asked.
"Good." She replied.
"Nice..so you are taking your medicines on time?" Sanyukta just nodded.
"So any problem..?" Doctor again asked. Sanyukta shook her head.
Randhir shook his head seeing Sanyukta not so interested look.
"Doctor we came here to ask that can Sanyukta travel in such condition." Randhir asked taking over the conversation. Because his wife was simply not interested.
"Yes Mr Shekhawat she can travel unless it does not stress her.."
"OK doctor and anything else.."
"And yes Mrs Shekhawat..don't skip your medicines." Sanyukta again nodded.
"In fact Mr Shekhawat..the change will be good for her." Doctor smiled
"Thank you doctor." Randhir too smiled back as they moved out of the cabin.
-------------------------

"Yes yes..yes Randhir I'm so happy.." Sanyukta hugged him as they came out of the hospital.
"You haven't uttered a word in front of the doctor and now look at yourself." He chuckled, hugging her back.
"Offo leave all that na.." she pouted. "Finally we are out of that annoying place " she said resting her head against his chest.
-------------------------

"Randhir where are we going now?" She asked him as they sat inside the car.
"I'm dropping you home then I will go back to office." He said as a matter of fact.
"Uhmm..if I say I don't want to go home then?" she asked tapping her chin with her index finger.
"Hmm..then I will ask..where this lady wants to go?" He mimicked her tone.
"Shopping.." her eyes twinkled with excitement.
"But Sanyukta you should rest now...just now right in front of you doctor said that you should not take any sort of stress."
"Randhir shopping is not some stress, it is a stress buster." She said excitedly.
"But..Sanyukta.."
"What ifs..and buts Randhir..you don't want to take me so tell me directly but don't make all this nonsense excuses." She crossed her arms and pretended to look outside the window.
"OK baba we are going..happy now?" He said in defeat. No man can win against their wives.
"Yeah.." she said happily.
------------------------
"Randhir I'm tired..and I'm hungry too." Sanyukta said after three hours of continuous shopping.
"Come then we will eat something." Sanyukta nodded her head.
"You go and sit inside the car I'll just come after clearing all dues" he patted her cheeks.
"OK." She smiled.
--------------------------

After paying the bills Randhir came holding all the shopping bags.
"Ready to go?" He asked after settling the bags.
"Hmm." She hummed.
"Uhm...Randhir may I ask you something?" She asked
"Anything."
"Are you angry?"
"No..why will I be angry?" He questioned back.
"WO because I had shopped a lot..all this must have coasted you so much."
"Sanyukta.." He cupped her face. "Whatever I earn..this is for you only..why I do so much hard work so that you can buy anything you wish..without looking at the price
tag..did you get that?" He said seriously. She again nodded
"Otherwise who would like to go to office and work so hard when they have a lovely wife at home." He chuckled to lighten the mood.
"Now drive fast I'm super hungry" She said to change the topic still blushing hard at his statement.