Part-60

As soon as the doctor left Randhir he rushed inside the room.

He saw her laying on the bed with her eyes closed. He slowly walked towards her and took a seat on the chair beside her bed. He was about to touch her face and call her name when three figures barged inside the room.

Damn! He cursed. Even they have to visit now. Randhir has messaged them about Sanyukta when doctor was checking her up. And to his surprise they are already here.

This girl has done magic on everybody. He smiled.

But still he needed some alone time with his wife. Couldn't they come later on. That thought only made him frown. Call him childish but he need some privacy with his wife.

Sanyukta opened her eyes due to sudden commotion in the room. A smile automatically formed on her lips seeing the three important people in her life.

"Mom... dad.. Kaustuki.." Sanyukta uttered seeing them.

She was so glad to see them. Before operation she thought she was seeing them for the last time.

"Sh!" Don't speak anything now." Renuka kissed her forehead.

Randhir got up from his seat offering the chair to Renuka who sat on it still holding Sanyukta's hand.

Harsh too hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"We are so happy beta that you are alright now. We all were so worried especially your husband." Sanyukta
looked at Randhir who was again standing in the corner watching everything.

He passed a loving smile when Sanyukta looked at him.

"Sanyukta.." This was now Kaustuki who has hugged her. "I knew it you will be alright. Come home soon.
We have so much to talk." Kaustuki kissed her cheek while Sanyukta just nodded.

"Dad.." Randhir interrupted.
"Yes son."
"How you all are here?" He finally asked.

This question was bothering him. This was the visiting hour so how they are here invading their privacy. He is being selfish he know. But he can't help it too.

Harsh cocked his brows asking him what does he mean by this?

"I.. mean dad.. it is still not visiting hour so how you people are allowed here?" He made himself more clear.
"I simply asked the doctor." Harsh shrugged. "He is my friend if you remember Randhir." Harsh chuckled.

"Oh." How can Randhir forget his dad can do anything.

"But don't worry bhai we will leave early. We will not disturb your privacy much." Kaustuki too chuckled.

What is with everybody and this chuckling thing. Randhir wondered.

Every body was talking to Sanyukta while Randhir was just stealing her glances. Even though he has not got
his time to talk to his wife he his glad that every body was concern for her just like he was.

The door shut as Renuka, Harsh and Kaustuki walked out of the room leaving Randhir and Sanyukta finally
alone to have some husband wife time.

Sanyukta looked at Randhir who was still standing in.some corner and then she eyed the chair beside her bed, telling him to come and sit near her.

Randhir without wasting even a second took his sit near her. But that much near her wasn't helping him.
He wished to me more closer to her. He don't want any sort of gap between them. But he knows that for now
he has to adjust with this only.

Both for a while just kept on looking into each other eyes without saying a word. The room was filled with a comforting silence.

Though the silence was comforting but the situation looks awkward.

This was not how he had planned the things. He was all ready to hug her tight when she will wake up. He
was all ready to shower her with kisses but what happen now when the time has come to do all that what he
had planned.

Alas! How right it has been said 'nothing works according to plans.'

Right now his emotions were just the words because at this exact time he is feeling much more than what words
could describe.

People may say he is the happiest person in the world right now but for him happiest was just a small word
today. His feelings were much gigantic than this.

Yes he was happy, giddy, excited, nervous, curious and all the emotions people know of but he had other
emotions too which could not be describe in words.

There Sanyukta was busy observing his face. He was looking to pale with dark circles under his eyes, dishevelled hair and his face covered with days old stubble. Though that stubble of his was making him look devilishly sexy but knew he was weak too.

She knew he must have put all his effort to pamper his almost dying wife leaving no time to take care of himself. His face was speaking all the stories.

"What?" He finally said breaking the silence.

Sanyukta instead of answering him pulled him in a bone crushing hug.

Tada here is the next part..