Part-24

"Randhir how is this one.." Sanyukta asked showing him a white floral knee lenght summer dress.
"It's nice." He murmured in totally disinterested tone.

"Randhir you have been saying this from last fifteen dresses I had shown you." She glared him. She is getting so confused and he is being of no help.

"So why are you even asking me then.. I don't know about all this.. take whichever one you like." He frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair. Shopping was never his thing. He had come here just because his princess had asked to otherwise he preferred staying away from such places as much as possible.

"What you mean by 'take whichever you want.' I'm taking it for Kaustuki so she should love it." She explained.
"Then skype her and ask her.. simple."
He suggested shrugging her shoulders casually.

"You are so stupid.. I want to give her
surprise and you are telling me to ask her." She rolled her eyes at her husband stupidity.
"Ok fine stop making faces... and take this one." He said taking out a dress randomly from the pile of dresses.

"Oh My God! Randhir.. it's
beautiful.. It's final. I'll be taking this only " She said happily.
Randhir looked at the dress, it was indeed beautiful. Sometimes
randomness work he thought and thanked his stars.

"Now Randhir we will take something for mom." Saying that she dragged
him to the saree section.
"Wow.. Randhir they are so
beautiful." She exclaimed looking at varieties of Saree in front of her hanging perfectly for display.

"Hein na.."  He said sarcastically  rolling his eyes. "Now choose
quickly." He ordered.
"What choose quickly... help me." This time she was the one to order him.

"Not again Sanyukta... please.. Choose something by your own. I'm really not good in all this shopping stuff." He pleaded. "You are good for nothing Randhir.." she sniffed. "You can't help me in such a small thing." She pouted.

"Trust me princess shopping is just not my cup of tea." He said still not loosing his patience. From when he became such a patient guy? He thought.
"Dare you lie to me Randhir." She furrowed her brows. "If I remember the suit I wore to the party last night was bought by you and that was indeed very pretty. So stop giving me lame excuses and help me find one Saree for mom quickly." She snapped her fingers thus telling him she really want him to be quick.

"That was just a coincidence Sanyukta. I  was looking for a dress which you can wear it to party since I knew you brought no party dress and while sreaching for one I saw that one.. I imagined you in that... my heart said it will look beautiful on you.. so i bought it." He stated honestly.

Sanyukta blushed hearing his statment. He thought that, that dress will look good on her. This guy defiantly know how to play with words

"And don't tell me again that I'm good at nothing.. Just for your information I'm good at many things.. just ask me and I'll show you." He winked at her making her blush harder. As if her blush from his previous statement wasn't enough.

She very well knew what his 'many things' mean.
"If you wish I can gladly show you right now." He wrapped his hand around her waist and swiftly pulled her making her fragile body hit against his hard one.
"Randhir.. leave na." She whispered as she suppressed her urge to moan from the feathery kisses he was giving her and nuzzling her neck time to time.

He lips moved from her neck to her chin still giving her his soft kisses. He was about to kiss her lips when their romance was broken by a female voice.
"May I help you sir?" the sales girl
asked Randhir in her professional tone.
"Yes.. you can help by leaving us alone." He whispered to Sanyukta making her giggle. Though she was not now directly pressed against front of his body Like before but now he had her body pressed against his side, his arms firmly on her waist. He has no shame in showing off his affection publicly.

"Oh yes.. can you  please show us some sarees for the  lady in her later fifties." Sanyukta said covering up the
scowl on Randhir face.
"Sure ma'am.. please follow me this
way." The girl said in her professional tone.

"Finally we are done.." Randhir said after Sanyukta choosed a Saree for Renuka. "Chalo now let me pay the bill then we will eat something. I'm too hungry." Randhir pouted.
"Not so fast dear husband... we are still not done." She smirked.
"Now what?" He asked frustruted.

"I promise this is the last stop then we will go to eat something." Saying this she dragged him to men wears.

Randhir could not deny to her request. He for the first time since their months long marriage saw her so happy. Her smile wasn't fake. It was real smile reaching her eyes. Her single smile was enough to satisfy him. He had never seen her so energetic and happy. For him this side of her was something new. In fact from the day they have stepped in
Bangalore Randhir had daily discovered a new and intresting side of her's. She was cute at times whereas sometimes she was demanding and aggressive but whatever she was one thing was common. She was surely innocent all the time.

"Yes this one is nice.." Sanyukta said putting a brown shirt in front of his chest thus breaking his trance.
"But I don't like this one. The color is so dull and boring." He complained.
"Offo buddu.. I'm not buying this  for you. This is for dad and I know he will love this one."
"First you called me stupid and now buddhu. Is any other name is left by which you want to call me?" He faked anger.
"For now this two will do." She giggled. Her giggles. He thought.

"Accha tell me why are you trying this shirts on me when they are for dad?" He asked.
"Yes this shirt is for dad but you are his son na."
"So?"
"Randhir you are really so stupid."
She slapped her forehead in annoyance. "You are his carbon copy.. So what will look good on you it will eventually look good on him." She
made him understand.
"Oh."
"Yes and now no more of your stupid questions. Stand straight let me check." She ordered him for the nth time in the day.