Part-84

"Shail do you know how to make a cappuccino coffee?" Randhir asked pressing the elevator button.
"Sorry Sir I don't know." He simply replied.

"So what do you know?" Randhir frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair.
"Sorry sir but I wasn't informed that I should have knowledge about how to make a perfect cup of coffee apart from the knowledge about the position I'm applying for." Shail chuckled. He should be afraid seeing his boss this worried and anxious but Randhir antics were making Shail amused.

He was not fully aware about the matter which made Randhir leave the meeting in between but he was sure it has something to do with Sanyukta only. A small smirk appear on his lips thinking how this woman keep his boss on toes all the time.

"Oh! Shut up. You are sounding just like her, sarcastic and mean." He growled entering the elevator and Shail too followed him. "And stop saying sorry, it's irritating. It reminds me I have to apologize to her." He murmured the last line to himself.

Pressing the ground floor button Randhir tapped his foot thinking who else can help him in this moment of crisis.

Vidhushi. That was the first name which crossed his mind. He took out his phone and scrolled her name through his contact list when he remember that he can't call her. She must be busy with Parth and he can't disturb them with his problem.

Kaustuki? Nah! He don't want to be teased by his younger sister. That will be extremely embarrassing for an elder brother.

Mom? Again a big no. First of all he had to explain her everything and without a second thought she will take side of her daughter-in-law. He was in no mood of receiving any scoldings from her.

Then who else can help him at this very moment. Think Randhir think. He banged his fist on the wall.

Shail arched his brows at his boss action with a coy smile on his lips.

"Stop giving me those glances." Randhir glared him.
"Then stop acting like a caveman." Shail rolled his eyes.

"You can't talk to your boss like this." He snapped.
"I was talking to my friend." Shail shrugged.

"Thank you for giving  me a reason that why I should never befriend a employee again."
"Now mistake had already been done. You can keep this in mind for the next time." Shail laughed. "All the best till then."

"Why don't you feel offended. I had been extremely mean to you at times." Randhir wondered walking out of the elevator.
"Because I had been trained that boss is always right and in order to keep your job you had to tolerate everything that boss says no matter how offensive it is at times."

"Impressive." Randhir said.
"Plus a friend doesn't leave another friend just because he said something unacceptable when his mood was foul." Shail said making Randhir speechless for the moment.

"So where are we going?"
"Canteen." Randhir answered his mind still searching for a help.

"You want to make coffee for her?"
"Yes." He nodded. "But I don't know how to make a cappuccino." He sighed.

"Ask somebody." Shail suggested.
"I can't. It's embarrassing."

"Mm.. Then YouTube it." Shail winked.
"That is a great idea." Randhir grinned. "Why haven't I thought of it earlier. You are not even that bad as a friend." Randhir patted his shoulder.

---------------------

"Sir do you need something. You could have called me or anyone of us." The man  who was in charge of the canteen said as soon as he saw Randhir entering. The employees present there were already looking at Randhir through bewildered expression.
"It's OK." Randhir nodded looking around the kitchen.