Part-53

"Go and get your old Randhir back." Renuka said as Randhir entered the house but directly went to his study room ignoring everybody sitting in the dinning area.

"But.. Mom.. he is so angry.. he will not listen to me." Sanyukta sighed.

Everything was back to normal in
Shekhawat mansion except relationship between Randhir and Sanyukta. Though nobody knew the real reason for the fight at the first nor do they know how they have solved. All they knew was Randhir is angry

"Feed him and he will not stay angry for long." Renuka winked handling Sanyukta a plate filled with
Randhir favourites dishes.

Sanyukta took the plate and walked towards his study room all the while thinking of sweet words to pacify
her angry husband but all she could able to think was his words which he said in the morning.

He still think she don't love him but that's not true. She loves him with all her heart. She wants to say it loud enough for every one to listen that how much she love her husband. But she can't say it now. At least not right
now. She don't want him to think that she had said it because of his words or for the shake of saying. She want him to believe her each and every word.

"Randhir..." Sanyukta called out as she entered the room.

The room was dark. She moved her hands to find out the switch board and after few attempts she was finally able to switch on the lights.

The sight in front of her make her heart break in to million pieces. There Randhir was laying on the couch like a lifeless soul. His one hand resting on his head and eyed closed.

"Randhir..." Sanyukta ran towards him keeping the plate on the table, she kneeled in front of him hugging
him tight with her head resting on his chest. "I'm sorry.." She cried still hugging him tight.

"Sanyukta.. Just go.. I'm angry right now." He whispered. "And I don't want to do anything right now which I'll regret later."
"No.. you are not angry.. you are hurt and I know.. I'm the reason.. so get up Randhir.. Talk to me.. shout on me but please don't behave like this." She begged.

No matter how much hurt or angry he was of all the things he still can't see her like this. Crying. He slowly got up wrapping his arms around her frame.
He sat on the couch making her sit on his lap. This feels good. Both of them thought.

"Even I asked you to do the same things Sanyukta.. But you were too busy with your plans." He said pulling
her closer.
"I know this sorry means nothing but trust me.. I mean them." She hugged him again. Her arms encircled around his neck.

"Just tell me sanyuykta.. Do you really mean all those things you said about our relationship." He asked
rubbing her back. "Do this relationship really bother you Sanyukta?"
"No even a pinch Randhir.. All that a was lie.. they were the most blissful moments I ever had.. I can never regret them Randhir.. You don't know how painful it was for me to say all that rubbish things."

"I missed you sanyukta.." He cupped her face wiping her tears from his thumb.
"I missed you too Randhir..." She pecked his lips.
"I missed my saddu husband." She again pecked his lips.
"I missed my Mr. Bhulakar husband." She said and before she could peck his lips again he captured her lips in mind numbing kiss.

"I too missed my princess." He said between the kisses.

"So feed me now.." Sanyukta said breaking the kiss and eying the food kept on the table.
"I thought that was for you to feed me." Randhir faked a frown.

"Yes... it was suppose to be like that.." She giggled. "But you feed me first. I so missed eating from your hand." She said resting her head against his chest.
"And moreover I thought that you were already full with those kisses." She winked.