Part-23

Sleeping Randhir was one of the best sight she had ever witnessed till now. He looked like a innocent baby. If asked, she could adore him like this all day. But right now she is a woman on mission. Even though she don't want to disturb her husband's peaceful slumber, she has to with no option left because her husband dearest had promised something yesterday and today it's time to fulfill it.

"Randhir get up na..." Sanyukta shaked her sleeping husband.
"Sanyukta yaar.. let me sleep na.." Randhir grumbled hiding his face in the pillow.
"But Randhir you promised me that today we will be doing the Bangalore tour.." She again shaked him up. "You can't back out now.

"I'm not backing out princess... I'm just it is only..." He paused for while and rubbed his eyes before opening to look at his watch. "It is only 8:00 in
the morning.." He groaned again banging his head on his pillow.

Men and their love for the sleep. Nobody can understand this relation. Sanyukta shook her head in disbelief and tapped his shoulder again.

"That's what I'm saying Randhir.. it is 8:00 in the morning..." She said as if it is such a big deal. "And we have flight
back to Mumbai at 10 in the night.. We have only 12 hours to see the whole of Bangalore so stop being lazy and get up quickly." She complained like a kid.

"Sanyukta it's 8:00 in the morning and flight is at 10:00 PM.. so we have  14 hours.." He corrected her in his sleepy tone
"Offo Randhir you are so dumb. Abhi you will get up, take a bath, we will have breakfast then will go for the tour na and then we will return earlybto checkout and catch the flight. All this will easily take two hours. So  Maine yeah sab already minus kar siya hai." She explained him.

"Hmm." He just hummed still sleeping.
"And if you are done with your morning maths class.. now get up mister sleepy head." She pulled him out of the bed and pushed him
inside the washroom.

"Sanyukta.." Randhir called her from inside the washroom.
"What happened now Randhir?" She asked.
"Uhmm.. actually I forgot my
towel.." He said hesitantly.
"So.. what you want me to do Randhir?" She asked casually.
"I.. want you to give my towel."
He said and then when it strike Sanyukta why Randhir's voice was so hesitant.

"But... Randhir.. how can I.. I mean.. " she stammered as her mind tried to form logical sentence.
"Sanyukta I'm just asking you to give me my towel... stop your wild thoughts.." She could imagining
him smirking.
"I.. I'm.. not imaging.. things..." she tried to sound confident.
"Really.. then why are you
stammering.." He chuckled. "And by the way if you wanttttttt...."

"Wait I'm giving your towel.. now stop
your nonsense." She stoped him as she knew what he was going to say. Definitely she was not thinking what
he was going to say. Her thoughts never wandared that area. She was just feeling shy because she never done anything Luke this before but now Randhir had brought up this topic.. her mind started imagining things of her own.

"Sanyukta fast please.." Randhir again called her breaking her trance.
"Wait a sec I'm bringing it." She said finding his towel.

"You can't do one thing on
your na.. Towel bhi bhul gaye." She chided him.
"Oh.. hello.. i never forget anything.. all this is because of you." He counter back in his defence.
"Please tell me how is this my fault now?"

To remind you, you were the one who pushed me inside the bathroom." He
taunted.
"Huh!! You were acting so sleep head. I was left with no option." She said handing him the towel.

Randhir accidently instead of taking the towel, held Sanyukta's hand and as soon as ahe held her hand a
shiver ran down her spine

"Randhir.." She wishpered indicating him it's her hand and not the towel.
"I'm sorry actually I'm not able to
see properly." He clarified.

"Its OK.." She said properly
giving him the towel.

"Sanyukta..." He peeked out his head a
little more from the door.
"Now what?"
"This.."  He ruffled his damp hair on her face making it wet from water
driping from his hair.

"Randhir.." She screamed but before she could do any thing Randhir closed the door on her face.

Both Randhir and Sanyukta had a smile plastered on their lips after this cute encounter.

So this is it for this chapter. I hope you people like this too. The response you people are giving is overwhelming. Thank you so much.
And yes... Happy new year to all my lovely readers :) :)