Part-10

Sanyukta was pacing round the room as her gaze was fixed on the clock. 11:30 pm. The clocked ticked but
still there was no sign of him. Sanyukta sighed and stood near the window..looking at the sky filled with
black clouds..there were few stars which were trying hard to twinkle I. so much darkness. Just like her
life..where in spite of so many negativity and hurdles..she is trying hard to find some happiness and
peace. The cold breeze ruffled her hair and tickled her face as her thought overpowered her brain. Her trance was broken by the horn of the car. She looked down to find Randhir car entering the mansion. She quickly tied her hair in a ponytail and ran down to open the door.
"Randhir.." she said as she open the door. Randhir entered the house while talking on the phone, ignoring
Sanyukta words completely.
'He is busy on the phone that's why he had not replied to me.' Sanyukta thought.
"Randhir you freshen up i will bring your dinner." Sanyukta said as she followed him to the room.
"I already had my dinner." Randhir replied sternly.
"Oh OK.." she replied not knowing how to react.
"You go and take shower till then I'll take out your clothes." Sanyukta said as she saw him going  towards the washroom just to hear the door
shut in return.
-----------------------
Randhir came out of the washroom only to find his lower and tee neatly placed on the bed and Sanyukta standing near the window her arms a crossed her chest while her hair played with the wind. For minute or two Randhir was drown in her beauty but as always his brain overtook his heart . He quickly dressed himself before walking furiously towards Sanyukta and twisted her one hand behind her back causing her
whined in pain.
"Randhir..what are you doing..it is
paining." She said as tears escaped her eyes.
"You don't know what pain is Sanyukta." He made her turn
towards him.
"But what have I done Randhir." She placed her free hand on his cheek.
"Don't.." he groaned and flinched back.
"But.." He interrupted her in between.
"Why did you came up with
the lunch in the afternoon?" He asked pushing her more into the wall.
"Because.."
"Never before you did so.." he again cut her in between.
"Randhir..listen to me once.." she said.
"You don't have to do any of
my work.." he yelled
"Randhir.."
"Aadat mat bigado Sanyukta..don't spoil my habits.." he collapsed on his
knees crying freeing her from his grip. Sanyukta too sat down to match his level.
"Randhir I'm sorry." She cupped his face and this time he didn't resisted.
"Sanyukta i will die without you..please don't ever say about leaving me..kuch nahi hoga tumhe..i wont let anything happen to you..because i can't think my life without you..i love you Sanyukta."
Sanyukta hugged him as tight as she could not wanting him to go away from her. She always knew he love her but he never use to say it. This was the first time he had said those three words to her. And what if she don't love him back at least she know to respect his feelings.
"I'm sorry Randhir..i did not meant anything  what i said in the morning..it just came out..please don't be angry..You don't know how I felt when you were not talking to me." She too cried still hugging him tightly.
"Promise me Sanyukta.." he said
breaking the hug. "You will not repeat it..even you don't know how I have spend my whole day without talking to you." He kissed her forehead.
"Pata hai..saddu ho ekdum..mom
ko message kiya tha na..that she has to  take care of me." She chuckled "How do you know." He narrowed his
eyes
"Did mom told you?" He asked to which Sanyukta,simply nodded.
"Yeh mom bhi na..i asked her not to tell you.." he pouted earning a chuckle from Sanyukta.
"What is there to laugh?" He asked. "Your pout...you looked so funny." She again chuckled.
"Accha now i will tell you what is funny." He started tickling her stomach making her laugh her hardest.
"Randhir..bas..Randhir please stop." She said in between her laugh.
"Will you repeat it again?" He asked as he continued tickling her.
"No..i will not." She said taking a deep breath.
"Good.." Randhir said making both of them stand.
---------------------------
"You sit here..till then i will bring your dinner." Sanyukta said as both settled on the bed.
"But i told you Sanyukta i already had my dinner." Randhir replied looking here and there.
"Don't lie Randhir..i know you
haven't." Randhir was confused how did she knew he hadn't eaten. They never shared such bond where she
will understand him, him without uttering a word.
May be things are changing. He thought.
"See i caught you.." she chuckled looking at his confused face.
"You wait  I'll bring the dinner."
"Uhm..sanyukta.. How did you know that I haven't eaten anything?" He asked her.
"Did mom told you. But I haven't told this thing to her also." he scratched his head in confusion.
"Wo..actually..." Sanyukta
stammered.
"What wo..actually.." Randhir raised his eyebrows.
"You were stalking me." He gasped.
"What...you are such an idiot..i wasn't stalking you.." she said horrified by the sudden accuse on her, slightly slapping his forearm in the process.
"Toh phir.."
"Promise me..you will not laugh..then
only i will tell you." She said putting some random strand behind her ear. Clearly showing how nervous she was.
"That depends." He chuckled
"Randhir..promise na." She groaned
"OK promised i will not laugh." He swear, trying to control his laugh.
"Mom was watching some serial and i was sitting beside her..so eventually i was also watching..so i saw in that..that..husband was angry from his wife and left without having his breakfast and at night also he skip his meal." Sanyukta completed innocently.
"Haha..omg..Sanyukta..haha.shit...I'm sorry but..haha..sorry." Randhir broke into fits of laughter.
"You are so bad Randhir..i will not  talk to you.." she made a  annoyed face and walked towards the door.
Soon Randhir realised the seriousness of the situation and quickly got up controlling his laughter.
"Sanyukta you sit here..i will bring the dinner."
"Its OK I'll bring..I'm not angry that I'll keep you hungry...and that was stupid thing to say I know." She smiled
"But still..you sit..I'll bring the food for both of us."
"But I had my dinner." She lied.
''Oh stop it Sanyukta..I have also seen that serials. If husband gets angry and skip his food then being the good wife they are they also don't eat anything." He chuckled before hugging her.
"Stupid serials." She murmured against his chest as she too hugged him.
"But sacchi me i had thoda sa
dinner..Mom forced me..saying i have to take my medicines and all." She pouted.
"At least mom did something good." He rolled his eyes dramatically making Sanyukta chuckle.
"OK now you sit..I'll just come." He kissed her forehead and she nodded.

Feedback me please :)