Part-65

No matter how lavish a hospital room is. No matter if you get all what you needed there. No matter if you are surrounded by your beloveds all time. Nothing can match with what home feels like.

After spending a week in hospital, Sanyukta was finally back home. The whole house was decorated as beautiful bride.

Renuka herself cooked all favourite
food of Sanyukta. Kaustuki and Vidhushi made sure that all the arrangement have been done. Even Parth and Harsh ditched their office and work today to spend time with Sanyukta.

As soon as Sanyukta entered the house, one by one everybody engulfed her in a bone crushing hug and pampered her to their fullest.

Randhir kept on telling them that she should rest but all his pleas or order
what you people will like to say when into the trash unheard.

Randhir smiled as how this girl has done magic on everybody. In fact this girl herself is a magic.

"I know you love it when Randhir feeds you but today I will make you eat with my own hands." Renuka
chuckled as she made Sanyukta eat her food.

Randhir who was sitting beside Sanyukta simply rolled his eyes
hearing is mom's teasing but Sanyukta's cheek turned in shade of bright red. Randhir smiled seeing her
blushing. Anything for her blush though.

"Mom.. Food is a total yum..." Sanyukta said taking the next bite. "I so missed all this tasty food. I was completely fed up eating hospital's tasteless food and this son of yours." She said pointing at Randhir. "He was of no help there.. He use to make sure I eat it all." She glared him.

"You were not allowed to have all this and like always for me nothing comes above your health. Not even your tantrums." He glared her back. "Even now also you are not completely allowed to eat all this.. Just because
mom made it for you, you are allowed to eat today. Only today." He added.

"Whatever.." She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah whatever.." He repeated.

"Mom see kitna sadu ho gaya hai.." Sanyukta complained. "Hospital me bhi he used to scold me like this."
"Don't worry beta.. Now I'm here.. I'll make sure he don't even say a word to you." Renuka smiled making Sanyukta smirk at her victory.

"Now enough of all this.. Sanyukta you need rest now.."
"I don't want to rest. I'm fine."
"No arguments on this." He told her in a commanding tone.

"See mom he used to order like this only." She again complained. She was loving this pampering thing.
"Sanyukta rest for a while then you can come down again. Promise." He said. His tone little softer this time.

"You don't listen to me now Randhir.. You don't love me anymore."

Randhir shook his head seeing his wife's behavior. She is becoming a extremely stubborn baby day by day.

"That's not true. You know I do love you pri.. Sanyukta." He corrected himself as soon as he realized they have audience to watch

"You can call her princess Randhir. We all know you call her that." Vidhushi giggled.
"And just not princess.. We know all the other names by which you address her bhai." Kaustuki too joined
Vidhushi.

Sanyukta embarrassingly hid her face in his chest. She still don't know how to counter back this teasing. All this teasing still make her feel awkward.

"We all have heard enough of all this in hospital. We know it all." Parth who was never in this teasing game
to joined Vidhushi and Kaustuki.

Renuka and Harsh too chuckled making Sanyukta more embarrass. Randhir glared the trio for making situation awkward for Sanyukta and rubbed her arms to comfort her.