Part-85

"Hey." Randhir greeted Sanyukta as he entered their room after hectic day at work.

Instead of being welcomed by warm hugs and kisses as he was dreaming all the while in his car, Sanyukta shushed him with a scolding.

"Sh! Randhir." She glared him for a second before diverting her gaze back to the television screen.

Apparently she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, all her attention on the television screen in front of her.

He knew disturbing her right then would not be his wisest idea if he still want to live in this world. Never to disturb a woman when she is in her own little world. That can be injurious to health. That what his dad taught him. Experience speaks so who was he to not follow the golden words of advice.

He too sat down beside her but instead of watching the television, his gaze was fixed on his beloved whose expressions were much more interesting to him than the show on the television.

"Aww." She cooed switching of the television. "That was something cute." She said turning towards him who was now gawking at her making Sanyukta blush.

"How was the day Randhir?" Sanyukta asked moving closer to him and throwing her arms around him to give her husband dear a proper hug.
"Finally you have time for me now." He faked a frown but hugged her back burying his face in crook of her neck. Her presence is enough to calm his nerves. Being close to her relax him all together.

"Don't be ridiculous." She slapped his back lightly. "I always have time for you."
"Explains the look I got few minutes back." He muffled against her skin, sarcasm evident in his tone.

"That was just the heat of the moment reaction." She said breaking the hug and massaging his shoulders to relax him further. "Movie was about to end and my favourite scene was coming. I can never get enough of this beauty and the beast story." She sighed dreamingly.

"What?" Randhir shrieked in surprise, he got up from the bed pulling Sanyukta along with him.
"What? What?" Sanyukta frowned looking at his shocked expression. Her hands pulling off his coat. Seems like working these days is messing up with his brain cells. He need to calm his nerves down. She thought.

"You ignored me for a stupid Disney movie." He accused her.
"Dare you call that movie stupid." She pointed her index finger towards him giving him a warning look not to utter anything else regarding the movie. That was the last thing she wished to hear about her favourite Disney movie. Stupid movie? How dare he? He was stupid. Huh!

"Are you serious Sanyukta, what you find so amazing in this st.. movie." He controlled his tongue from saying the stupid word. No matter how much he dislikes the movie he don't want to upset her.
"Everything." She replied proudly, crossing her arms across her chest. "You tell me what's wrong in the movie? Have you seen it?"

"Nope." He replied instantly.
"And you are one to judge." She rolled her eyes at his response.

"But I know the story." He defended himself. "A girl who is endowed with all the high virtues meets a delinquent prince who in returned had been cursed to look like a beast and tries to tame him according to her wish and foolish prince do as the girl says because obviously he is in love. Isn't it.." He thought of some less offensive word. "Lame?" He asked.

"Love change people. Isn't is the nice theme that story tries to tell?" She protested.
"Yeah, love change someone so much that even his look change." He snorted. "Get yourself clear Sanyukta, she loved his money. The beast was able to provide all her luxuries which her father failed to provide because of the loss he suffered. No matter what people say but looks do matter. Have you ever read in your novel that the hero is ugly? Nope, because look is the first thing people fall for, yeah sometimes money make that secondary. The beauty fell for his money in the end his looks were just the bonus."