Part-18

She slowly opened the box and found a beautiful peacock color designer suit. For a minute or two she
was awestruck. No body ever pampered her so much but Randhir is doing everything just to see her smile
and here is she..she always disappoints him.

"Sanyukta are you done..? Get ready fast yaar..even I have to get ready." He
said breaking her trance.
"Randhir just two mins." Sanyukta said.
"OK.." Randhir sighed. His wife is getting ready and he has to stand outside. Wow..!! He thought.

Randhir saw a couple laughing ad cuddling each other in the corridor.
How Randhir wish it to be Sanyukta and him.

"Randhir.."Sanyukta called from
inside.
"Hmm."
"Come inside." She called him.
"Open the door." He thought she is ready and that's why she
called him.
"Uhmm..door is not lock...push it and
come." She said.
Randhir opened it and went
inside as Sanyukta asked her to do.

"Sanyukta i told you to lock it na.."
"Shh.." She put her finger on his lips to shut him.
"I trust you..OK..?" She said meaning every word that came out of her mouth.
"Hmm." He nodded.

He felt amazing when she told she trust him but then again he had enough of this trust thing now he want to be loved.

"You are still not ready." He asked her breaking his chain of thoughts.
"WO..actually..I need a favour." She
asked.
Randhir cocked his brows asking what?
Sanyukta instead of replying, turned around and moved her hair to
one side of her shoulder.

"Tie this." She said.
Randhir saw two strings which Sanyukta was asking him to tie
but then he saw her fair back that dress was too deep from back. He never noticed it while buying. That dress revealed a lot of her back thin required.

"Randhir..tie it quickly."
"Sanyukta.." he walked towards her. "Are you comfortable in this dress.." he asked.
"Of course Randhir..and its beautiful..now tie them fast. Last time I check if was you who was in hurry and asked me get dressed quickly." She rolled her eyes.

"OK fine..I'm doing it...but stop lecturing me right now." He pouted.

He slowly tied the string trailing his fingers more than necessary on her back. When his fingers touched her bare back..she felt a unknown sensation in her body.

"Done.." he said.
"OK.." She said gaining her breath. "Now you also get ready."
"Yes..for that you go out." He said.
"But....why should I go out." She asked placing her one hand on her hip.
"Are I also need to change."
"So what..go and change in the washroom." She shrugged her shoulders.

"That's not fair Sanyukta. I'm the one who stand out while you change. And now I'm the only one who has to change in washroom. Not this time. You will go out this time." He said pointing the door.

"You really Want me to go out? She asked and he nodded.
'OK.." She said and started walking out of the room.

Randhir hold her wrist and pulled her
making her bump into him.
"I was just joking princess." He said hugging her. The word princes from his mouth sounded so sexy and sweet. He had written it in letter but hearing it from his mouth was whole another thing. It made her heart beat faster. But she need to calm herself.

"Huh.?" She too hugged him
back. How good she feels while hugging him. How badly she wants to remain like this only. There was
some peace, some solace, something different in his hugs which make her want it more. Will it be same
with his kisses too..? She thought. Or will it be more better. Oh..she wants to feel that too..

"I need to change my shirt only...and that I can change in front of you also." He said making her blush.
He slowly broke the hug and took off his old shirt and wear a new shirt in it place.

"Randhir..can I button up your shirt." She asked out of the blue.
"Yes..you can..but why so suddenly?" He asked in amazement. Never before Sanyukta initiated something like this.
"I'm your wife. I have alright." She said.

Randhir was liking this 'Wife' thing. She herself was liking this 'Wife' thing.

She never thought she will behave like one. Defiantly not with Randhir at least. But here she is, acting like one.

She slowly started buttoning up his shirt intentionally touching
his bare chest. Oh! She wanted to see...did Randhir has the same effect when she touch him which she had
when he touched her.

She could clearly feel his goosebumps when her fingers come in contact with his skin. His body was little stiff too.

Randhir had hard time controlling his self. He don't know whether Sanyukta was doing it intentionally or unintentionally. He thought. But whatever it was she need to stop it now before things go far.
----------------------------

"Randhir am I looking good?" She asked him as they were about to enter the party.
"Sanyukta.." He stopped on his way and cupped her face.
"You are looking the best..and don't be nervous. I'm gonna be there with you." He assured her.

He could clearly see how nervous she was. At first the idea of attending a party excited Sanyukta. It was a first business party she will be attending as Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat. It will be her first public appearance as Randhir's wife.

But then the idea which made her excited few moments ago made her nervous too. It was her first time that she gonna attend such parties. She don't know what all is done in such parties. Basically she don't know this business parties 'ethics' she thought. It was her first party after all.

She even some how shared her
insecurities with him. She thought he will laugh but he never prove her right instead he encouraged her
through out the way.

Sanyukta nodded.
"OK now smile...and let's go.." He said.
Sanyukta smiled and they again started getting inside the party venue

As they entered the party Sanyukta tightly clutched his forearm in order to calm herself.

The party was lavish and so were the people who have attended it.
Randhir saw her expression and rubbed his palm on her hand telling her he is all by her side and she
need not to worry about anything.