Part-75

"Hey," She said breaking the kiss. No doubt the kiss was mind numbing but she still has a question to ask. Blame her stupid mind who for once can't just shut the damn questions and let her enjoy the moment. "How did you changed your clothes? Last time I checked your were in your casual denim and shirt." She frowned. "And most importantly where did you changed?"

"Again with your questions." He sighed irritatingly. He was not at all pleased with sudden disturbance. Questions could wait. Can't they? Like for once. What is with her brain always ready to pop up questions. Seems like her brain has some serious issues with him romancing her.

"Curiosity." She smiled sheepishly. She too was not liking the sudden interruption of her brain. That very brain is part of her body and can't be ignored for long. So it's better she ask him now than to be distracted for long.

"Curiosity kills the cat, you know?" He replied.
"You are not gonna kill me." She chuckled  waving her hand dismissively. "Or will you?" She gasped in horror when he did not reply to her previous question.

This was a perfect place to kill somebody and dispose off their body. No traces found. She mentally imagined the scenario.

"Stop reading those mystery novels. They are messing up with your head." He rolled his eyes at her response. "Of course not you but I can kill your curiosity." He smirked placing his index finger under her chin and pulling it up for another kiss. Before Randhir could kiss her she unknowingly shifted a back little making Randhir sigh in annoyance.

"Looks like answering your queries is only option to kill your curiosity." He replied. "I got ready while you were reading that letter and getting ready yourself and to your other question I was just in the room beside you.. You were just to busy to know my presence." He chuckled caressing her cheek from his fingertip.

"You were quick." This time she chuckled resting her head against her chest.
"Effortlessly handsome I guess." He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her head.

"I love the place. It's beautiful." She murmured.
"Not more than you." He said breaking the hug and looking at her. Her brown hazel eyes, the most beautiful he has ever seen.

"You don't know what effect you are having on me right now." His voice was husky. May be she might have slightest of the idea but it is nothing in comparison to was he is going through. "You have no idea what I want to do with you right now." He kisses her jawline.

"What will you do Randhir?" She moaned.
"I want to rip that sarre of yours from your body and make love too you like forever."

Sanyukta opened her eyes. She don't know when it got shut. She looked into his eyes which was already looking at her with intensity beyond measures.

"So who is stopping you then." She whispered and quickly tried to run from his hold. She don't know what made her so bold. Yes, she want him to make love to her but what amazed her was her own boldness.

Randhir hurriedly clutched her forearm and pulled her back into his embrace. Before she could react he held her face between his palms and kissed her firmly. For a second she was too surprised to react but slowly she gave into the kiss. Kissing him back with equal force.

When he knew she was not going to break the kiss anytime soon, his palms slowly left her face. His one hand caressed her cheeks going down to neck and them resting on her softness while his other hand moved to her back drawing random pattern there. 

His hand slowly reached the knot of her blouse and swirled it around his finger making Sanyukta grip tighter on his shirt. He smirked between the kiss as his went further down caressing her waist while other was on her stomach now. After cherishing the area His both the hands move further down tightly gripping her butt thus pulling her closer. She gasped as she could feel his desire poking her navel.