Part-11

"Randhir are you going to Bangalore.." Sanyukta asked as she handed him the tie.
"Hmm..but how do you know?" He asked as before Sanyukta never interfered in his matters.
"Wo..i..heard your phone conversation yesterday." She replied meekly.
Randhir looked at her while his hands stop at the knot of his tie.
"Tie this for me." He said sternly.
"I'm sorry Randhir..i did not mean to overhear your conversation..it was all that i open the door for you..and you were talking so i heard it." She said trying to tie his tie.
"Sanyukta.."
"Hmm."
"Look at me." Randhir said lifting her chin with his thumb and finger.
"Sanyukta look into my eyes." He again said as Sanyukta was not matching his gaze.
"I'm sorry.."
"Shhh!!." He said cutting her in between.
"You are my wife?" He asked.
"Randhir what sort of question is this."
"Sanyukta yes or no."
"Yes." She replied
"So it is a wife's duty to know about her husband and his whereabouts. Like what he do, where he goes and everything else too. So you did nothing wrong. OK?" He again asked.
"Hmm.." she smiled at him.
"By the way your television soap did not taught this." he teased her.
"Randhir..now stop it na." She flushed
"OK..." he said pulling her through her waist as he saw her struggling with the tie.
"You don't know how to do this na..?" He chuckled.
She shook her head.
"Then you should have told me." He took the tie from her hand.
"I thought you will get angry."
Randhir sighed hearing this. She is still afraid of his anger. She don't trust him completely neither she had
understood him completely.
"I know mai saddu hu...but itna bhi nahi ki mai humesa gussa karu." He said
"Randhir may I ask you something?" Sanyukta asked.
"Hmm ask."
"When are you going to Bangalore?"
"Day after tomorrow..why are you planning to run away in my absence." He chuckled.
"Shut up." She hit him playfully.
"And when will you return."
"After two days..the meeting is quite important."
"May I also come with you..." she asked a bit hesitated
"Where?" He asked confused.
"Bangalore.."
Randhir was confused and searching for words to frame his sentence.
"Randhir i had enough of this place..i need some change of air." She lied. Oh!! She can't tell him the real reason that she wants to go because she wished to be known as Randhir's wife...and..and she cant say away
from him so long..she don't want to answer any questions right now..because truly speaking..she herself have no answer..she is still exploring her new found feelings..and she want to explore it her fullest before coming to any conclusion.
"But Sanyukta..your health..."
"Randhir tomorrow we can meet the doctor and ask him.." she pleaded
"OK..but on one condition." He smirked.
"What?" She crossed her hands against her chest as her nose sniffed in anger.
"Today also you will bring lunch for me...today I have no meeting." He winked.
"Only this much condition..there was no need to say this..I was going to bring it anyway." She hugged him and kissed his cheek in excitement.
Suddenly she realized what she did and quickly ran out of the room leaving Randhir in trance who was still registering what happened few seconds ago..with his hand placed on the cheek and a stupid smile playing
on his lips.
---------------------
"Kaustuki..will you please go and call Randhir from the room. Tell him breakfast is ready." Sanyukta said placing the dishes on the table. Damn!! She can't face him after
that embarrassing act of hers. Stupid she. She chided herself mentally.
"Sorry Sanyukta..i would have called him..but I'm getting too late.." she said hugging Sanyukta.
"But your breakfast.." she asked Kaustuki as she saw her going out.
"I will have something in canteen and yup you take care." Kaustuki gave Sanyukta a flying kiss and dash out.
"Is he still angry..??" Renuka asked Sanyukta, who heard all Sanyukta and Kaustuki conversation.
"No mom..it is all sorted." Sanyukta blushed.
Renuka smiled seeing her blushing.
"So go and call him by yourself." Renuka said
"Mom..wo.."
"What wo..go.."
Sanyukta nodded with no option left.
"So what both the ladies are talking?" Harsh asked as he sat for the breakfast.
"Nothing that concern you." Renuka smiled.
"Sanyukta you go and call Randhir.." renuka again said.
Sanyukta took small steps towards their room all the while controlling the redness on her cheek and calming
her mind. But both her cheek and brain were not ready to listen.
'Traitors' Sanyukta murmured to her cheek and brain, composing herself she finally gathered the courage to knock the door.
"Hmm." She heard Randhir saying from the other side.
Sanyukta slowly entered the room and saw Randhir searching something in the wardrobe.
'Sanyukta this is not as tough as you think...just tell him breakfast is ready..that's it..you can do it.' She
mentally boosted her confidence
"Randhir.." she said still standing near the door. She planning to just tell about the breakfast and run as quickly as possible. And standing near the door will surely help the things.
But No response came from his side.
''Randhir.." this time she called a bit loud.
Again she hear no response to her call.
She took few steps towards him.
"Randhir.."
No response. And now this was irritating her.
She went and stood beside him.
"I'm calling to since long..don't you hear.." She yelled this time.
Randhir smirked and pulled her towards him making her back hit his chest.
"What was that Sanyukta..?" Randhir asked as he put a random strand of hair behind her ear.
"What?"
"Don't act innocent..you very well know what I'm talking about." He whispered in her ear.
"Randhir..." she shuddered as his lips touch her earlobe.
"Speak Sanyukta.." he again whispered. He was enjoying
how her body was reacting to his touches. He could feel her breath getting uneven.
"Randhir please leave na.." she too whispered. She was trying to speak normally but somehow it came out as a mere whisper.
"First you speak Sanyukta..what was that."
Sanyukta gather all her courage and Said.
"Randhir breakfast is ready." She Pushed him lightly to get free from
his grip and ran down trying hard to control her blush.
Randhir smiled seeing her like this. He was happy with these new changes.
---------------------
Breakfast was a silent affair. Harsh was busy discussing business with Randhir whereas Sanyukta and Randhir were busy stealing glances.
"Dad you sit in the car I'll just come in a minute." Randhir said as family was done with the morning meal.
"OK beta..I'm waiting." Harsh said and walked towards,the car.
"Sanyukta.." Randhir called her as he was about to go.
"Hmm." Sanyukta said as she walked towards him.
"I need to take something." Randhir smirked.
"What.." Sanyukta asked confused.
"Revenge." He said and before Sanyukta could understand his words he too kisses her cheeks.
Sanyukta eyes widen as Randhir sudden action and her cheeks again welcomed its red color.
"Bye..take your medicines on time..and i will be waiting for you with our lunch. And till then don't miss me much." He winked and dash
out towards the car leaving a blushing Sanyukta behind.