Part-47

"OK calm down Randhir.." Vidhushi said placing her hand on his shoulder.

"We are sorry for poking our nose in your personal matter. Now please you sit and have your food I will take care of sanyukta and her belongings." Vidhushi smiled.

Soon Randhir brain calmed down a bit hearing some assuring and calming words. He looked around to finds things all shattered. He felt a bit of sorry for loosing his control in cro t of everyone and shouting on them when it was not their fault even. Without saying anything he stormed out of the house. He need some fresh air to relax his mind.

Vidhushi took a plate with her and walked towards Sanyukta's room.

"Hey.." Vidhushi smiled a littled opening the room door a little.

Sanyukta quickly wiped her tears with back of her hand and composed herself before answering to Vidhushi.

"Hey.." She faked a sweet smile looking at Vidhushi.
"I brought you food." Vidhushi smiled keeping the plate on the bed and she too sat on the bed beside Sanyukta.
"Thank you..."

"Sanyukta you can cry in front of me.. I know everything.. I know how hard it is for you to do all this." Vidhushi placed her hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her if she can.

How funny it is. She is the one who had put her in such situation and now she is the one who is trying to comfort her too. Ironic enough.

"No I'm fine.." Sanyukta said instead.

She don't want to look weak. Not even in front of the person who had put her in such situation.

"OK.. So eat your food and if you need anything just call me.." Vidhushi said as she was walking out of the
room.
"Vidhushi.." Sanyukta called her.

"Please Randhir ka dyaan rakhna.. he get angry easily.. just ask everyone not to counter him back when he is angry... give him space and when he will be calm he will regret for what he did.. He will himself come and say sorry." Sanyukta smiled.

"You don't need to worry about all this  Sanyukta.. We are his family.. we
know how to handle him."

'And I'm his family too.' Sanyukta wanted to say but just smile.

"And you are doing good job... thank you so much." Vidhushi said as she walked away. Leaving sanyukta alone.

Two days passed like this. Randhir will hardly show up his face to Sanyukta in entire day.

He felt if she will want him or will realize her behavior then she herself
will call him. But it never happen and as so Randhir too never showed up much to her.

He asked everybody else to take care of her. He would either spend his days
in study room or in front of laptop working like some Manics.

Though he was not physically present there beside Sanyukta but all he use to do was to think about her. He was not with her but his mind and thoughts was surrounded by her.

Everybody thought that they had some serious fight this time and its better not poke their nose in it. They
know how much they love each other. So they thought the fight won't last longer. But what they don't know
was the real reason between the fight.

The only time Randhir will show up to his room was to take a bath or change his cloth.

"Mom did Sanyukta took her medicines?" Randhir asked Renuka as she came out feeding her daughter in-law.
"Hmm.. and now she is sleeping now." Renuka smiled at her son.

"Thank you." He whispered to which Renuka just caressed his cheek and went away.

He slowly tip toed in his room not to disturb her sleep. Sanyukta was not in her deep slumber. She felt somebody entering the room and she know who it can be. She felt the bed beside her dip and a hand caressing her head.

"I don't know why you are behaving like this princess but it hurts seeing you not talking to me." Randhir cried to her. "What is my fault baby just tell me once.. Ek baar bats do  what mistake I have done I.. I.. promise I'll rectify it and I'll never ever repeat it." He cried holding her hand between his palm.

"I love you.." He Kissed her forehead before laying on the other side of the bed. He can't leave her alone for the night.

"I love you too Randhir.." She whispered to herself. She wish she could say it a loud.

This was their daily routine from two days. He would enter the room after she was asleep. Apologizes for the mistakes which he has not even done. Say I love you and kiss her forehead before sleeping facing her back.

She would also listen to his sweet nothings and cry silently after he
went to sleep. This was their every night story from past two days.