Part-48

Hurt where it hurt the most. That what Sanyukta was going to do now. No matter how much rude she
behaved with him, Randhir was too adamant not to hate her. So now she has to do something else.

He don't care how she behave him but he will definitely care how she behave with his family. May be that will make
him realise that she is nothing else but his mistake.

"I.. don't want all this.. I don't want to eat anything.. Why don't you people understand anything. Please leave me alone." Sanyukta yelled throwing the plate on the floor. Making it break
in to pieces and food scattered everywhere in the room.

Everybody including Randhir ran to the room hearing the commotion coming.

"What happened?" Renuka asked entering the room. The room
look like a mess with almost everything on the floor. And
there was Kaustuki standing in one corner.

"Mom go out.. I'll handle her.." Randhir voice came from the door.

His expressions were calm but Sanyukta could see his eyes red with anger. Yes, finally he hate her now. But was it so easy for him to hate her.

"But Randhir..."
"Mom and Kaustuki out.." He said between her clenched jaws. The intensity in his voice made sanyukta
shiver.

He had enough of this nonsense and her mood swings. He need answer for her behavior and that to now.

"I don't want to talk." She pouted.

Damn she was not suppose to pout. She very well knew her pout could
make even the angriest Randhir melt. And right now what she needed was angry Randhir and not a love struck Randhir. But seems like damage was already done. His features soften and his eyes which were full of furry a while ago was now somewhat calm.

"Sit first.." He commanded. His voice hold authority.

He so wanted to shout on her a while ago but right now all he want to do is hug her tight and kiss her senselessly. She should not have pouted. He groaned to himself.

"I said sit." He glared. She obediently sat on the bed. She knew messing with him was not a right thing now and moreover she missed him. She missed his voice.

"I'm bringing your food.. dare you move." He pointed his index finger to her.
"I don't want to eat.." She wanted to yell but it came out as a complain.

"I'm not asking you.. Bata raha hu... and you wanna fight.. we will fight but first have your food." He went
down only to come up few minutes later with plate full of food.

He quietly sat beside her and offered her to take the bite.

"I can eat myself.." She said trying to take the plate from him.
"I'm not giving you the plate.. so that you can throw it again.. Chup chap muh kholo " He said.

Oh it was jusf an excuse. He just wanted to feed her from his own hand. He miss doing that. And while making her eat her food at least he could see her for a while. He miss doing that too.

"So done?" Randhir asked her as she ate her last bite.
"Hmm.." She nodded wiping her face.

"OK then let's fight." Sanyukta thought he was joking but his voice held seriousness.
"You means talk." She said sternly.

"No fight means fight.. no talking.. uhmm may be little bit of talking with loads of yelling and screaming". Sanyukta listen to find some humor in his voice but it had none.