Part-78

'Breakfast on me.
I'm cooking.
Come quickly.'

Sanyukta picked up the note which was kept on his side of the bed. A sweet smile formed on her lips after reading the note but it was soon replaced by a curious expression.

What is Randhir up to. Sanyukta thought. A man who don't take a glass of water by himself was going to cook. That sound interesting. She smirked.

Postponing all her morning services for later, Sanyukta was about to go out when she remembered that she was still naked under that sheet and a her clothes must be scattered, she don't know where.

A blush crept over her cheeks remembering last night incident. After Randhir's confession what started just as a normal kiss did not end up as anything normal. On their first night he was slow and gentle but last night he had all together some different level of energy making her go wild with him.

She never knew that she was capable of all this. This man brings out the different sides of her which she herself was unaware of.

-----------------------

"OK. Puree is ready, now what?" Randhir asked Vidhushi who was on the other side of the video call. It was seven in the morning when Randhir called Vidhushi and disturbed her oh so good morning slumber, as said by Vidhushi herself, to know how to Cook red sauce pasta. Italian her favourite.

At first, when Randhir told her about his plan Vidhushi had a good fifteen minutes laugh. Her brother was going to cook, that was something beyond her imagination. Randhir in kitchen, the image was only worth a laugh. He has been to kitchen but just to romance his wife.

"Mm.. Yeah.." Randhir voice  brought back Vidhushi to earth out from her dreamland. "So now pour this puree in the pan with rest of the ingredients and stir it for a while and than put the boiled pasta in the too and let it cook for 5-10 minutes." Vidhushi yawned as she finished giving the instruction. It was now almost 8 in the morning. It took them nearly an hour to make. Randhir was hard student but a quick learner. He wanted it to be perfect.

"That's it?" He asked.
"Yup. I hope it taste good. I was a good teacher. Let's see how good my student was." Vidhushi chuckled.

"I hope she likes it." He said.
"She will." Vidhushi assured him with a smile. "You have made it. She will surely like it."

"You never looked so happy Randhir." She said.
"She makes me happy."
"I can see that. So when you both are coming?"
"Tomorrow evening. Will be leaving this place by tomorrow morning."
"Ask Sanyukta to contact me when you both will reach Mumbai."
"Anything important?"
"Girls talk you see." She winked.
"By no means you are going to discuss what we have done here with Sanyukta." Vidhushi simply shrugged in response.

"Where is Parth?" Randhir asked to divert the topic.  His sister discussing their private moment with his wife. The image was uncomfortable for a brother.
"His is in the room, sleeping on that comfortable bed where I could had been sleeping too huggi.."
"Got it." Randhir interrupted her. "I'm not interested in your bedroom story." He shook his head.

"Your pasta is done." Vidhushi told him.
"Finally." Randhir sighed in relief.

"So my work is done now. Bye. I need more sleep."
"Bye and thank you."
"Anytime dear brother." With this Randhir disconnected the call.

Randhir took out the pasta in the plate when he heard soft footsteps approaching the kitchen.

"So what is in the breakfast, Mr chef?" She chuckled standing on the opposite side of the kitchen counter.