Part-46

Randhir was the first one to wake up in the morning. He don't remember when he felt alseep thinking about
Sanyukta and her strange behaviour.

He got up to look at her only to find her sound sleeping. But what caught his attention was the dried tears
marks on her cheeks. Telling him all together a different story.

'Was she guilty for her act. There was no need to be guilty.. humans have their mood swings. And moreover
if she was.. she should have just hugged him tight.' He smiled at his own thought.

He miss hugging her.

He need to have few talk with her. There is something which she is hiding from him. He could see it in her eyes. As the matter of fact from past two days she would never look into his eyes when they talk.

"Sanyukta.." He called her softly.
"Hmm.." She twisted in her sleep.
"Get up love.." He said sitting beside her.
"Two minutes." She smiled keeping her head on his lap.
"OK.." He smiled at her antics and caressed her head.

May be it was just her mood swings which made her behave like that yesterday. He thought and kissed her
hair.

Sanyukta quickly got up and distanced their frames making him shock all over again.

"Can't you leave me alone Randhir.. Jab dekho you act so clingy.. its.. annoying.." She spat.
"Princess are you OK.. Kya ho gaya hai aap ko..." He cupped her cheeks.

"Randhir don't you have other work.. All the time either you are standing on my head telling me go do this do that or just sticking to me. All that is really very annoying.." She yelled.

Randhir was stunned hearing her words. But still kept his mouth shut. She find his love for her annoying. She think so low of his love for her. Her words hurt him a lot.

Be it that old days or the old he, he
would have yelled on her for talking to him like this but today even if wanted to shout on her, Tell her that  he has work a lot of in fact but he is choosing her over his work. But some how the words didn't make their way
out his mouth.

He did not spoke anything. He just left the room without even looking back her. Because he don't know how to
react to this sudden change in her behavior.

What wrong has he done to deserve such behavior of hers?  Nothing he guessed.

Just give her time it may be due to medicines and illness. His brain mumbled. There is something wrong.
His heart whispered.

Sanyukta sat on the bed with her face buried in her palms and warm tears flowing through her eyes.

How will she ever come over this guilt. The pain and hurt in his eyes will never let her come over a of this.

Anger don't lead you anywhere. This is what he had learned in the past few months. And right now he is again
telling this to himself. But bottling up his emotions may lead to bigger trouble he know that too. He is strangled between things.

"Mom ask somebody to send Sanyukta's breakfast to the room." He said taking up his sit.
"What was going on in your room Randhir? Why was Sanyukta yelling? You know na doctor had asked not to give her any sort of stress." Renuka said.

"Mom I'm not a kid..I'm a married man now.. I need my space.. so what if we were fighting.. You are nobody to interfere in husband wife matter.. just do as I say." He spoke irritatingly.

"Badi Maa is not your servant Ron that you will order her like that.. she is your mother.. talk to her properly."
Vidhushi spoke.
"For god shake Vidhushi don't start your lecture now.. I know how to speak to my mother.. you keep your
mouth shut." He yelled at her.

"And its fine.. if she will not send her food.. I asked her as a mother not as servant.. it was you who has exaggerated the things... Kaustuki.." He looked at her "Will you go up and giver her food.. please.." He added with clenched jaws.

"Bhai go and give it yourself..maan jaaye gi wo phir end of fight." She spoke. And what she not knew was putting hand in fire is not an intelligent thing.

"You people can't do what I say... You people always have to keep your opinions.. Jitna maine bola utna kyu nahi koi kar skta.. but no you people have to add up your things..you all can't live a minute without giving
suggestions.. Your food will not digest until and unless you people come to know what is going in everyone's life." He yelled at top of his voice.

Sanyukta who was in room break into another pool of tears hearing him yelling like this. She knew that all this is because of her. He took out her anger on his family. That too badly.

This was the last thing she wanted. To be the reason for the rift in the family. And after don't know how may months she cursed her existence on this earth. Its better she die. She cried.