Part-4

"Mom" Kaustuki screamed. Renuka hurriedly ran towards the room after hearing Kaustuki scream. Renuka
reached the room to see  unconscious Sanyukta laying on the floor and Kaustuki trying to wake her up.
"Kaustuki what happened to Sanyukta." Renuka asked horrified.
"Mom when I came inside the room i found Sanyukta laying here unconscious. I'm trying to wake her up but she isn't responding." Kaustuki said sobbing.
"Someone bring a glass of water. Quickly." Renuka shouted
"Kaustuki help me to place her on the bed and call the doctor and Randhir
immediately." Renuka order, still terrified.
"Madam paani." A servant said. Renuka sprinkled some water on her face but the effort remain unsuccessful. Sanyukta was still unconscious.
"Kaustuki did you informed Randhir and harsh?"
"Yes, mom they are coming."
--------------------
"Mom Sanyukta...Sanyukta kesi hai..kaha hai.." Randhir said calming himself down.
"Beta calm down. She is inside. Doctor is checking her. She will be alright. Just calm down."
After few minutes Doctor came out and Randhir ran towards him.
"Doctor is Sanyukta alright? Is it something serious? Say something doctor." Randhir asked
"Calm down Randhir. There is nothing serious. I have given her injection. She will alright in few hours and these are some medicine which she has to take." Doctor said.
"Doctor but why she fainted. There has to be some reason." Asked Randhir.
"Randhir i think this happened
because of stress. May be and brain wasn't able to handle the stress."
"Stress, but why will sanyukta have any stress" Renuka asked.
"I don't know mom..this thing only sanyukta can tell us."
"Randhir will you  accompany me till outside." Doctor said.
"Sure doctor." Randhir smiled and walked out with him.
---------------------
"Randhir I need to talk something important to you."
"Doctor is anything serious?" "Maybe."
"Tell me doctor."
"Randhir right now it's not that serious but if you will overlook it, it may be become serious."
"Doctor I'm not getting it, what you are trying to say."
"Randhir your wife mental state is not stable. I mean she going through some depression or fear. She is mentally as well as physically very week. She need to be pampered and taken care. Let her fear or depression come out." Doctor said.
"OK doctor i will take good care of her. I will not let her happen anything."
"OK Randhir I should leave now. And if you need me I'm just a call away."
----------------------------
As Randhir entered the room he saw laying. Her eyes closed and  her face pale. He could easily see the pain
she is suffering from and a lone tear escaped his eyes. He sat on the bed and caressed her forehead and hair.
Hours passed...Sanyukta was still unconscious. Randhir was  sitting on the bed, rubbing her palms between his. His gazed fixed to the most important person in his life. He felt some sensation in her body.
She slowly opened her eyes. Randhir quickly shifted his gaze from her. His hands stop rubbing her palms but
still held them protectively.
Sanyukta tried to get up.
"Dont." He whispered without
making an eye contact with her. Sanyukta obeyed him instantly. She was too weak to argue right then. There was awkward silence between the two. Randhir eyes were scanning the room. He was not ready to make an eye contact with her. But he felt a constant gaze on himself. He moved his eye balls to find Sanyukta
staring at him.
"Mom?" She asked as soon as there eyes met. He nodded. Assuring her to wait for a moment, he will call her.
Soon along with renuka, Kaustuki n harsh also gathered in Randhir's room. Renuka was sitting on the bed,
placing Sanyukta's head on her lap. Caressing with all her motherly affection.
"Mom mujhe kya hua hai." Sanyukta asked in her pain strucked voice. "Kuch nahi beta aap ko bas thodi si
weakness or  stress ho gaya hai." Renuka said.
"Beta aap ko kis baat ka tension hai." Harsh asked
"Do bhai disturbs you sanyukta." Kaustuki mocked. Both Randhir and Sanyukta's eyes widen and face went blank.
"Are baba chill..I was joking."
Kaustuki laughed at their expression. "I wasn't here for two days and you got yourself ill." Renuka kissed her forehead. "Now I'm back to care of my lovely daughter..you will not even step out of the bed." Renuka ordered "But..mom.." Sanyukta tried to protest.
"No ifs and buts beta. Its my order. I'm your 'saas' and you have to follow all my orders. And Randhir she is your responsibility too. Take care of her. No office till she get all fit and fine." Renuka said.
"Yes...son I will
manage in the office." Harsh said.
Randhir nodded who was standing in the corner of the room.
------------------------
It was night already. Randhir was working on his laptop whereas
Sanyukta was twisting and turning on the bed. From past four to five hours they were in the same room but didn't
exchange a word.
"Don't or else i will call the mom."
Randhir threatened her as he sensed Sanyukta getting up from the bed
"I need to use the washroom." She said meekly to which Randhir nodded
having their first eye contact for the  day.
"Ra... uhh.. Mr.
Shekhawat I'm hungry." Sanyukta pouted as she came out of the loo.
"Wait I'll ask someone to bring your
food." Randhir said. Sanyukta nodded.
After few minutes Kaustuki came up with her food.
"Bhai here is the food. Feed her now." She said forwarding the plate.
"Why are you giving me this." Randhir asked in confusion.
"Are bhai, you should  feed her. She is not well" Kaustuki chuckled
"It's fine Kaustuki I can eat myself." "No argument Sanyukta or i will tell mom you are disobeying her. Bhai come on feed her now. Then you can also come down for Your dinner till then i will stay with Sanyukta."
With no option left Randhir started feeding Sanyukta and  after some time they were finally done with this. Randhir went down to have his dinner till then Kaustuki accompanied Sanyukta.
-----------------------
"Take your medicines." Randhir said.
"Why are you being so bother
about my health?" Sanyukta asked.
"Because I..I...because mom
asked me." Randhir answered. Damn he don't have guts to say he loves her. Sanyukta took the medicines and gulped it down with some water. Randhir again engrossed himself in his work and they called it a night.

Please do feedback me :)