Part-44

"Hey.." Randhir greeted her on entering the room. He went out to meet doctor.

"Sanyukta.." He snapped his fingers in front of her thus breaking her trance.

"Uhmm.. Yeah.. What happen?" She asked.
"I should ask this.. where were you lost?"

"Seems like I was zoned out for a while." She smiled.
"What were you thinking about..?"
"Nothing important.. Just ordinary stuffs." She said.

Damn the matter is important. Her heart grumbled.

"Had your food.." He eyed to the bowl kept beside her.
"Hmm.." She nodded.
"Are you OK..?" Randhir chuckled, checking her forehead.
"Yes.. I'm perfectly fine. But why are you asking this?" She twitched her nose.

"You did not grumbled once while eating this 'bimaro wala khana'." He again chuckled.
"I thought I should not annoy you more." She said. "I have already stressed you enough."

"Sanyukta.." Randhir cupped her face. "Is something bothering you?" He asked.
"N-no Randhir.."

"If there is anything... you can tell me and never ever say all this rubbish.. you can never annoy me." He kissed her forehead.

Sanyukta closed her eyes in response  cherishing his touch to her fullest. Savouring this moment for a lifetime memory.

"Randhir can I ask you something?"
"Anything love." He said putting a random strand behind her ear and kissed her cheek. His lips slowly
moving towards hers.

A part of her heart begged him to stop and not to make things tough for them. But there was another part which was craving and demanding for more.

"Please ask doctor not to give me any injection today." She said her breath warming his lips.
"No.." He distanced their frame. "Don't start it again Sanyukta." He grumbled.

"Randhir listen to me once.." She pleaded.
"You better have some good excuse for this." He glared.

"That injection is given to me so that I can sleep peacefully.?"
"Yes."

"I don't want that injection for that peaceful sleep... I need you." She whispered the last sentence.
"But sanyukta.."
"Please.."
"Fine.." He gave up. No matter what he can't deny her demands.

"So come let's sleep." She smiled a playful one.
"You sleep I'm here only." He caressed her head.

"Don't you get Randhir.. I said I sleep peacefully when I sleep with you.. So Mr. Husband come and share this
bed with me." She patted the little empty space next to her.

"Sanyukta that's not allowed." He protested.
"From when you started following rules." She frowned.

"From the time I fell in love with you." He scratched his head giving her a heart melting boyish grin.
"So now I'm only saying you to sleep with me."

"What if some nurse or doctor come?"
"Lock the door simple." She shrugged her shoulders. "And now if you are done with your questions come and sleep now." She added.

Randhir gave up and went to lock the door.

"Randhir take out your shirt and then come." She smirked.
"Sanyukta I won't agree on this."

"Randhir I haven't forgotten about the punishment you see and even this room has a couch.." She said pointing
to the one placed in the corner.

"By the way this is cheating.." He said unbuttoning his shirt.
"What cheating.."
"I will sleep without my shirt but you will have that shirt of yours on your body." He pouted.

And within no seconds Randhir realized that Sanyukta was actually
unbuttoning her shirt too.

"Sanyukta what are you doing.." He said stopping her in between.
"You only asked me.." She said innocently.
"I was just joking princess." He smiled. His heart swelled in pride. Is she really ready to do anything for him.

"But I don't see any problem in this Randhir.. Because I lo.." No she can't tell him she love him. Because she
don't want her love to be proved fake. Because of everything her love for him is not fake. And she don't want him to doubt his love even for once. So its better she don't tell him what she feel.

Damn this is so tough for her. If Vidhushi would have asked her to do this same thing few month back she would have happily done it. In fact she was waiting for such opportunities then.

"I trust you." She said instead.
"I'm glad you do but you don't have to do anything in this hospital."
''Hmm." Sanyukta smiled.

Randhir quickly undid his remaining buttons and threw his shirt in some corner. He climbed the bed making
sure she isn't hurt. The bed was small for too people to adjust. So Randhir
lifted Sanyukta a bit adjusting himself on the bed and making her comfortable on his chest. Sanyukta too wrapped her arm around his frame and kissed his chest.

"Thank you so much Randhir." She mouthed
"For what?"
"For everything." She placed another kiss.
"Stop doing that.." He hushed.
"No.." She said kissing his jaw.
"Sanyu..please.."
"OK.." She hugged him tighter.
"Now sleep.." He caressed her hair.

Sanyukta didn't want to sleep. She wanted to live fully these moments of sheer bliss. So is just Kept her head
on his chest inhaling his smell and forming some memories for her life time. Randhir kept on caressing her back and kissing her hair until both slept at some hour of night.