Part-13

"After dinner, room me jaldi aana.." Randhir whispered to Sanyukta.
"Why..?" Sanyukta too whispered back munching her dinner.
"I have a surprise for you."
"What surprise?" She asked excitedly.
"Sh!!." Randhir ask her to be quite. "I can't tell you now..come to the room and see it yourself." He said.
"Ahem! Ahem! No romance on dinning table." Kaustuki giggled making Sanyukta blush and Randhir frown. Sanyukta never thought that the things which made her frown and uncomfortable few weeks back will make her blush now.
"Bohot bolne lagi hai aaj kal tu.." Randhir faked anger.
"Now enough both of you" Renuka said pointing to Randhir and Kaustuki. "Have you dinner quietly." She ordered.
"Mom..i need to tell you something." Randhir said
"Yes tell.."
"I'm going for a meeting to Bangalore and Sanyukta is also coming with me."
''But beta her health.."
"Mom I had already fixed her appointment with the doctor..we will do according to his instructions only." Randhir encircled his arm around her shoulder.
"Then I have no problem." Renuka smiled.
-----------------------------------
Randhir was waiting for Sanyukta from past half an hour but there was no sign of her. He had enough of his patience level. And hardly he has some patience at the first place. Only this woman can make him wait.
"Where is she? I asked her to come quickly and here she is taking more time than usual. She can never listen to me." He said himself.
"If you are done cursing me..." she giggled standing at the doorstep. "May I come in?" She asked like a kid.
"Where were you?" He walked towards her pulling her from her arm making her body hit his hard one. "I told you to come quickly na?" His hand left her arm and got wrapped around her waist pulling her more closer. She could feel his warm breath on her lips. But it did not made her feel disgusted. In fact that made her feel different. A good kind of different.
"Randhir.." she shuddered at his act and quickly turn her face to other side
"Speak Sanyukta... What took so much of time." He said as his lips touched her chin.
"Randhir..Kaustuki...needed my..help..for some..college..project.." she stammered as his lips travelled down to her neck. He wasn't kissing her. His lips were just touching her skin and only this act of his made her shiver.
"That's why I got bit late." She finished.
"Hmm." He hummed as he was busy feeling her skin against his lips. The touch of her skin only made his mind wonder at forbidden thoughts. What will happen when he will actually kiss her.
"Randhir....you were talking about some surprise..what is it.." she tried to change the topic as she felt him going further down.
"Oh yes..i forgot.." he left her. "You are so distracting." He winked.
"Shut up." She blushed. Damn! She is blushing too much this days.
"Close your eyes Sanyukta." Randhir asked her as his hands went inside his pants  pocket.
"But why.." she asked confused.
"You want your surprise?" He asked.
She nodded like a five year kid making Randhir chuckle. He can never have enough of his wife.
"So for that you have to first close your eyes." He said closing her eyes from his one hand and made her stand in front of the mirror.
"See I'm removing my hand but no cheating..you will not open your eyes until I ask you to do so. Did you get that?" He asked. She again nodded.
Randhir shifted her hair to one side of her shoulder.  Sanyukta shut her eyes more tightly as she felt his fingers on her bare back.
"Open your eyes." He said.
She slowly opened her eyes and the scene in front of her took her breath. A beautiful heart shape diamond pendent with pink stone adoring her neck.
"Oh! My God Randhir.." she touched the pendent her eyes clearly showing her happiness.
"You liked it?"
"Like? I loved it." She engulfed him in a hug. He too hugged her back.
"I'm glad that you loved it." He smiled
"By the way Mr. Shekhawat.." she broke the hug and look at him.
"Suddenly all this surprise and all..what is so special?" She asked keeping her one hand on her hip
"Uhmm..special reason..yes there is a special reason." he said again pulling her close and encircling his arms around her waist. He love this physical contact between them. She
automatically encircled his neck. This is becoming part of her habit too.
"So will you take a little effort to tell your wife what is that special reason."
"YOU."
"What?" She asked in shock.
"Look in the afternoon I appreciated the food but I forgot to appreciate the person who took so much effort to make all that." He said as a matter of fact. "So this is to compensate that mistake."
"And?"
"And today somebody was looking very beautiful too." He said making Sanyukta blush again. She has lost the count of how many times she has blushed today.
"You looked your best...ekdum acche se ready thi" he chuckled.
"Randhir.." she hit him playfully.
"Ok baba sorry." He said
"Thank you so much Randhir..i loved it.." she said kissing the pendent.
"Sanyukta this is cheating..i brought this pendent..instead of kissing me..you are kissing this pendent. Not fair Sanyukta." He frowned.
"Randhir..." she said in shock. She was surprised how their comfort level is changing with each passing moment. The things which they or rather she never thought to do with him. He is talking so causally.
"What Randhir..i want my kiss." He demanded like a school kid.
"And if I deny to  give then." She thought to tease him a little. She is loving this talk.
"Then I will not  take you to  Bangalore with me." He smirked as he played his thrum card.
"That's not fair Randhir." She sniffed
"Every thing is fair.." he chuckled.
"OK fine." She finally gave up.
She stood on her to match his level and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. She could feel his stuble cheeks against her lips.
Morning kiss was quick and abrupt. An unplanned one.
But this one it was sweet slow and planned.
Randhir pulled her closer as he felt her lips on his cheeks. in haling every feel of it.

Feedback me :)
I love to read your comments.