Part-40

Soon morning seek in marking the start of new day with lot new challenges.

Randhir sleep broke and he found himself sleeping keeping his head on Sanyukta's bed and his one hand still on her head. He don't remember when he slept while watching his sleeping beauty.

"Good morning.." Nurse smiled wishing him to which Randhir smiled in response.

Nurse walked towards Sanyukta who was still sleeping due to high seductive. Nurse checked her pulse blood pressure heart beat and other essentials writing down the things in her notepad.

"How is she..?" Randhir asked
"Good." Nurse said.
"When will she wake up." He asked again.
"In few hours.." She replied. "And her reports will come in few hours doctor will personally come with her reports." She said before walking out the room.

"You will be all right princess." He kissed her forehead. "I promise."

"Bhai.. how is Sanyukta?" Kaustuki asked as soon she entered the room along with Vidhushi and Renuka.
"Nurse just now went.. she said she is better." Randhir smiled.

"Ron why don't you go home and freshen up.. we are here to look after Sanyukta." Vidhushi suggested.
"No Vidhushi I'm fine..I won't be going anywhere.. I have promised her I will not leave her alone for a second.." He said
"She is sleeping.. She will not find it."

"But mujhe toh pata hoga ki  I broke my promise and by the way doctor must be coming with her reports.. I
need to be here.."

"Randhir.. Did you had anything..." Renuka asked caressing her son's hair.
"Hmm mom.." Randhir hugged her by her waist while renuka kept on caressing his hair. She knew how much tensed her son was but he was not showing anything and putting up a brave face.

"Why didn't you come yesterday.. she was waiting for you." He asked.
"WO when your dad came back home it was quite lateband visiting hours was also over." She replied.
"Ohh.."

Their talk was broken by doctor who entered the room with file in his hand making Randhir breath struck in his lungs.

"Good morning doctor." Randhir gave a faint smile.
"Morning Mr Shekhawat." He too smiled back.

"Uhmm.. I need to talk to you Mr Shekhawat." Doctor said looking at everybody. "Privately." He added.
"It's OK doctor you can tell me here.. they are family."

"Uhmm.. I don't know how to say but your wife condition is not good." He sighed.
"W-what d-do you.. mean.. doctor." Randhir stammered.
"Mr. Shekhawat I know it's tough for you but the reality is your wife tumor has increased and it is quiet dangerous." He explained.

"Doctor just tell me.. she will be OK... I don't want anything else." His voice chocked. Only he knew how he was controlling himself right then.
"I will not keep you in false hope but.."
"But what..." He said loosing his calm.
"But your wife has very less chances to live.. she can survive for few months not more then that." Doctor
said.

"How dare you to say like this doctor.." Randhir hold his collar angrily. "You are a doctor.. it's your duty to save your patient life and here you are talking about all this." Randhir pushed doctor to the wall and shouted.

"Bhai calm down.." Kaustuki try to calm him down and made doctor free from Randhir grip.
"But Kaustuki how can he say something like that.."

"Ron he is a doctor.. he knows more then you.." Vidhushi said to make him understand.
"Shut up Vidhushi... Don't take his side."

"We are not staying here for a minute more... we will go to some good doctor.. She will be treated by world's best doctor... Nothing will happen to my Sanyukta." He huffed.

"Randhir.. Beta.. Calm down.." Renuka hugged her son, rubbing his back.
"Mom.. but.." He finally broke down.
"Shh... don't take any decision in haste... calm down... your wife needs you.. you need to be strong." She made understand.

"Yes mom you are right.. Sanyukta needs me.. I can't be weak." He broke the hug. "Doctor I'm extremely sorry
for my stupid behavior.." Randhir apologized sincerely.
"It's OK.. Mr. Shekhawat I understand.." Doctor smiled.

"But doctor there must be some way to save my wife.. we can operate her.." Randhir suggested.
"Operation is risky..."
"There has to be some way... please save my wife.." Randhir begged