Part-30

In the evening she was not able to talk to him but this time she was all ready to come up with this topic. As she barged inside the room, he was working on the laptop. She noticed.

"Randhir.." She walked up to him taking the laptop from his lap and
keeping it aside.

"Yup baby." He pulled her making her land on his lap.
"Don't do so much of work." She comfortably crossed her legs around his waist and encircled his neck.

"So what should I do. You only tell me." He pushed a random lock behind her ear and kissed her forehead.
"Talk to me.." She demanded.

"What should we talk?" He kissed both her cheeks one by one.
"Anything but just talk to me.."

"But I don't want to talk.." He sucked her chin earning a sweet moan from her.
"Why?" She wishpered as she felt his lips kissing her throat. She arched back her head giving him clear
access.

"Because I'm loving this more." He smirked going further down and placing kisses near her collarbone.
"But I want to talk." She clutched his hair into her fist and dug his head more into her.

"Your actions are deceiving your words." He sucked and nibbled the color bone making it red.

"Randhir..." She moaned. "please na it's important."
"Fine you talk.." He kissed her shoulder sliding down her kurti.

"But first you..st..stop this.." She again moaned.
"What this.." He asked innocently still engrossed in pleasuring her. Her hands were busy massaging the back of his neck thus making him go more insane.

"Stop.. kissing.. me.." She uttered some how. "Its distracting." She added.
"You should stop your talking... that's distracting." He breathed near her lips.

"Ran.." And she found her lips sealed with his.
"Enough of your talking." He bit her lower lip.

Sanyukta knew it was useless to talk now and moreover she had enough of her sanity too. She clutched his collar with one hand and rubbed his neck
with another. Randhir slowly got up from the couch without breaking the kiss, her legs still wrapped around his chiseled frame.

He made her lay down  on the bed and  hover above her. His one  hand went inside her kurti caressing her belly. Sanyukta moaned between the kiss as his hands were busy making random pattern on her on bare body.

He broke the kiss and Nuzzled her neck placing wet kiss all over while his hand touched the bottom of her
brassier.

Her body stiffed as he moved his hand little above, his fingertips touching the bottom of her breast.

Suddenly Randhir realised their position and quickly removed his hand from under her kurti and got up realising her body from his weight.

Sanyukta suddenly felt light. She opened her eyes which was shut all the while to find Randhir was no more above her. In fact he was sitting on the bed with a guilty expression on his face.

"I..."
"Sh.." She cluthed his collar making him again land on her fragile frame.
"I'm sorry." She said and rolled over him pinning him to the bed while her hands  were busy unbuttoning his shirt.

"Sanyukta... You don't need to do things... you are not comfortable with." He said while her lips kissed his just revealed chest.
"Randhir I'm doing in what I'm comfortable." She kissed his Adam's apple.

"Sanyukta you wanted to talk about something." He try to change the topic because he needs to distract himself. It was getting difficult form him control his desires because of his wife not so innocent act and he don't want to do something for which she is still not fully ready. He could see it in her eyes. She is yet not ready.

"Take off your shirt.." She ordered instead.
"Huh?" He asked in daze.
"Shirt utaro." She said getting up from him so that he can take off his shirt.

He slowly took off  the shirt from his frame making it land in some corner of the room.

"Good..now lie down."
Randhir was confused to what is going inside her tiny brain but still he followed her command.

Sanyukta wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest hugging him tight.

"Hug me back Randhir." She pouted looking at him who was too amazed to react. As Sanyukta said this Randhir too hugged her back without wasting a second.

"Now sleep Randhir.. You are too tired." She again kissed his chest, snuggling closer to him.

"Good night.." He kissed her forehead and smiled at her childish antics pulling her more closer to him.

Right now the talking meant nothing. Sanyukta can't let this blissful moments end just because of her some silly thoughts. She will be OK she said to herself. Randhir needs her and she has to be fine. For him.