Part-77

'When you are shabbily dressed people remember your clothes but when you are elegantly dress people remember you.'

Clothes don't define you, your personality does. True.
But nobody can deny the fact that may be, a little pinch of our personality is defined by our clothes. Our style speaks a lot about oneself.

For past half and hour Randhir was trying to make Sanyukta understand this only. Of course he don't have any problems with her current wardrobe but little change in her wardrobe will not harm her either.

By no means he was asking her to discard all her clothes, in fact he is not asking to discard any, all he was asking her to do was add this few new once in addition to already what she has.

They are in goa. They are here for vacation and all he asking her was to enjoy.

"One needs a company to enjoy not clothes." She twitched her lips
"So what are you planning roaming all naked in goa?" He smirked.

"Ha ha.. That was so funny." She replied. Her voice dripping in sarcasm.
"Tell me one reason you don't want to wear all this." He asked in a serious tone now.

"Because I had never worn this type of clothes Randhir." She said eyeing the various dresses Randhir was holding. It included few sundress short pants crop top tank tops and many more. "I will not feel comfortable." She added to emphasis her point.

"How will you know you will feel comfortable or not if you will not try all this."
"Why are you so demanding?" She whispered yelled in irritation. "What is the problem with my current attire?" She asked indicating her kurti and jeans.

"Sir do you both need any help." The attendant asked ask the couple. She was observing both of them quarreling from long time.

"No." Randhir snapped without sparing the girl any glance, his whole attention was on his stubborn wife. "Why are you stubborn?" He growled.

"I'm not gonna try any of these." She declared crossing her arms. That was enough of the patience for Randhir. He only knew how is was keeping his anger in check. Why the hell he had to fall in love with a stubborn girl like her. Damn his stupid heart.

"You better go inside the trial room and try it your self or I will have to strip you here and make you try all this. Choice is yours and I hope you choose former one saving yourself from the embarrassment and my energy which I could use later."

In spite of their current situation Sanyukta can not help but blush at his last sentence.

"Of course you are not gonna do any such thing." She challenged, hiding the blush.
"Don't challenge me princess." He smirked. Hush! Things were little normal now. "I can do anything." He said as his one hand rested on the hem of her kurti.

"Want me to show." He huskily whispered in her ear.
"Fine I'll will try." She gave up because she knew he wasn't going to give up until he has his wish fulfilled. "But answer me one thing Randhir.."

"Are you ever out of questions?"
"No." She smiled cheekily.
"Ask."

"Why are you so adamant to make me try all these dresses. Are you ashamed to take me out like this," She gestured to her cloth. "In my boring look. Will it  be embarrassing for you Randhir? If yes, I will gladly were all this for you. I only told you I will not wear because in my entire life I haven't. You know why, not because I never wanted to but because I wasn't allowed. My father was against all this and now even when you are asking me to wear I can't because now feel awkward."

For a second or so Randhir was numb to react to her confession. How can he forget that his princess is still a delicate doll with things still bothering her now and then. No matter how hard he try to make her forget those things but he know it is hard. This damn brain has habit of reminding of unpleasant memories when least required. Memories. Yeah right! All that must be hardly any memory for her.