Part-22

"What are you saying Sanyukta.. What have I done that make you thing I don't love you?" He ask innocently and his voice clearly showing his confusion.

"Randhir don't behave as if you don't
know... Ok wait a second I really  think you really don't know as you were quite busy in the party." She
rolled her eyes as she taunted him.

"Sanyukta I swear.. I don't know what you are talking about."
"Randhir if you were about to ignore me in the party so why you took me there in the first place?" She asked him. "You don't know Randhir how embarrassing it was."

"When did I ignored you princess?" He asked again cupping her face. He was totally clueless what she was talking about and the tone  of her voice was not helping the situation. It looked like she will cry right now and of all the things he can't see her crying.

Princess. The way he call her that. Words can never explain what magic it does to her. Nobody has ever pampered her or loved her like this. This guy is defiantly something else only.

"Wow! Randhir you were so busy talking to Vidhushi... That you completely forgot that you have a wife too." He could clearly hear pain in her voice as she said those words.

"Sanyukta I wasn't ignoring you..i have no reasons to do so.." He tried to explain himself.
"So why you left me and went to that
Vidhushi.." She finally asked the question which was bugging her since long.

"I.. I.. wait... Sanyukta are you being jealous.." He chuckled. He found it cute. His wife was being jealous and he was loving the fact. Sanyukta being jealous because her husband was talking to some other woman, he never thought he will ever witness this day.

"No.. no.. Randhir why would i be.. jealous." She stammerd a bit clearly showing that she was lying.
"But your eyes they speak something else." He said looking directly in her eyes.

"Just to pacify me.. don't talk rubbish. You can't read eyes. This is no movie." She glared him.
"Of course I can't but yours are special. They speak volumes. I don't know about other but I can read your eyes. Only yours." He kissed her
forehead making her close her eyes in response.

"Randhir don't try to change the topic." She whispered. She can never get enough of this forehead kisses. They have their own charm.
"First you admit that you were jealous." He smirked
"I was not jealous.."
"You were.."
"No."
"Yes."

"Ok fine.. I was." She pouted admitting the fact. There was no reason to lie. And why she should lie. Her husband should know that she was not  liking the fact that he was with someone else. "Now tell me why you were standing with her and that too so close? What sort of relationship you both share? Why didn't you introduced her to me... Randhir were you ashamed of the fact that I'm your wife and I'm not up to your standards? I'm not good enough to meet your high-profile guests."  Randhir had enough if her nonsense rambling. Does she think so low of him. Her questions made him think.

"Sh!" He said  putting his palm on her mouth to shut her nonsense. "Enough." He whispered in his firm voice. "Did you have the slightest of idea what you are speaking? Sanyukta do you really think so low of me?" He asked his voice showing how disappointed he was.

"Randhir.. I don't.. I'm so.." Randhir put his finger on her lips thus shutting her up for the moment.

"Sit.." He held her wrist and made her sit on the bed. He sat on his knees near the foot of the bed  holding her palms in his. She sat down and looked at her.

"Sanyukta I not ashamed of you.. I can never be. Never say this again." He said.
"So why were you ignoring me." He could see the tears welling in her eyes as she said those words.

"I was not ignoring you... I will never do so..."
"Then why.."
"Let me complete... I left you alone because I wanted you to interact with people on your own.. to feel comfortable and not to depend on
me."

"And who was that Vidhushi.. why were you holding her like that." She let out all her insecuties.
"Sanyukta you look so cute when you are jealous.." He pinched her nose.

"Randhir answer me first." She asked in her child like voice.
"Vidhushi is Parth's wife.. and my  cousin.. my favourite one..i love her more than Kaustuki." He said making Sanyukta sigh in relief.

"Is she really your cousin? You never told me you have cousin too." She asked grinning wide. So it what not all what she thought it could be. It was all in her stupid head.

"Yup ma'am she is my cousin and I haven't told you this before because if you remember before we don't use to talk like this or I should say we hardly use to talk." He gave a sad smile remembering the past.

"So why was parth behaving so weird when you asked him about Vidhushi." Sanyukta asked changing the topic. Past talks held no place right then.
"Haha that.. They both had a small fight. Don't worry its nothing new. They fight almost every day. You know they love each other since school days."

"School time? You mean to say that before they use to live in Mumbai too?" She asked registering the current facts she came to know.
"They still live in Mumbai. They have temporarily shifted to Bangalore just because of this project from past one year. Now since the project is almost complete they will return back to Mumbai soon."

"Oh." she said.
"So I thing you are done with your
interrogation..." He chuckled as he finished.

"Randhir I'm sorry."
"It's OK.." He smiled. "I love the fact you were jealous. It made me feel important." He stated honestly making Sanyukta blush.

"But look I was not able to meet Vidhushi."
"It's OK.. meet her when she will back to Mumbai."
"Ok.."

"And Sanyukta I really love you." He
kissed her hands. "Dare you ever doubt my love for you." He hugged her waist and placed his head on her lap.
"I'm sorry Randhir.. I'm really sorry but you know I didn't felt good  when you were not with me. I can tolerate anything but not your ignorance." She said running her fingers in  his hair.

She don't know what made her said the last line.. may be she was never so cared and loved and may be just the way Randhir pamper her make her feel special and she don't want to loose that special place.

She don't love him but yes she can't live without him. He is an important part of her life now.

"Randhir... can I ask you something."
"Hmm." He said still hugging her.
"But promise me.. You will not laugh"
"Promise..." He said without arguing.
"Call me Baby.." She said.
"Sanyukta but why so suddenly?" He asked, getting up and facing her.
"First call me Baby then only I'll tell you..."
"Ok..I love you Baby." He said kissing her cheeks. "Tell me now?" He asked
"That Sameer call me baby and I didn't liked it. That sound of him calling me baby was ringing in my ears." She said innocently. "But yes I don't like this baby thing so don't make it your habit to call me baby." She pouted.
"OK.. as you say baby." He teased her.
"Randhir.." she hit him playfully.

"By the way.. Thank God I came to Bangalore with you." She said.
"Why?"
"See you said that you will be back in two days but look today is already the fourth day."
"So.."
"What so.. I would have missed you so much."
"Really you would have missed me?"
"Yup sacchi me karti and you know Randhir tum bohot acche ho." She said.
"I would have also missed you a lot."

"Randhir by the way I'm little angry." She said.
"Now why are you angry.." He widen his eyes
"It has been four days since we came to Bangalore but Bangalore has been namesake only. I have not step out of this room since we have reached here and tomorrow night we are going back also. I have not seen a bit of Bangalore also. " She rolled her eyes.
"We are going back tomorrow night na.. don't worry tomorrow whole day I will show you whole of Bangalore."
"Promise..?"
"Pukka wala." He kissed her nose.