Part-35

He shifted a lock behind her ear and stroke her hair.

"Sanyukta.. See I'm back get up now." He said but she didn't move an inch.

"Sanyu.." He kissed her forehead. He lips felt her head hot but then could might be his lips cold. He thought.

"Sanyukta get up.. you don't want to serve me food?" He asked shaking her lightly but again there was no response.

He felt odd. She was never a deep sleeper. He caressed her cheek when the reality hit him. She has a high
fever and she isn't sleeping but unconscious.

"Sanyukta.." He called her again. Fear gripping his senses. He sprinkled some water on her face but there came no response from her side.

"Randhir.. What happened?" Parth asks as he saw him worried.
"Parth.. call the doctor." Randhir said.
"But what happened?" Parth again asked glancing towards Sanyukta and again at Randhir.

"I said call the doctor damn it..." He yelled. Fear and anger clearly evident in his voice. Randhir pulled Sanyukta on his shoulder carrying her to their room.

By now everyone was awake and out of their room after listening commotion and howls going in the
house. They saw Randhir carrying an unconscious Sanyukta and all followed him to the room.

He delicately made Sanyukta lay on the bed and sat beside her keeping her head on his lap.

"Randhir.. What has happened to her.." Renuka asked seeing her
laying unconscious like this.
"I.. don't know mom.." He replied as tears welled up in his eyes seeing his love like this. It pains him a lot.

"Parth.. Did..you call the doctor?" He asked controlling his tears which were ready to flow anytime.
"He is coming." He replied.

"You will be all right.. nothing will happen to you.. I won't let anything happen to you." He kept on rubbing her palm and head.

"Mom.. was.. she OK.. in the morning?" He asked looking at Renuka.
"Ran.. Randhir.." Renuka stammered.
"What Randhir Mom.. Answer me..was she OK all day.." He asked calmly. He don't wasn't to loose his
Temper and do something he will regret later.

"Bhai.. Sanyukta was not feeling good since afternoon.. She felt dizzy for two times too." Kaustuki replied somehow. She knew Randhir was super protective about Sanyukta and hiding things from him will not do good with anybody.

"And you people didn't bother to inform me?" He yelled. How can they be so careless. He thought. Don't they know how critical her condition can be?

"Ron.. your wife only asked us not to tell you.." Vidhushi said thinking maybe her words will calm him down but what she doesn't know was nothing is going to work. No soothing words from anybody will work unless his wife will be OK.

"And you people got agreed with her. Mom you know how childish she can be but still you let her had her ways.. you should had inform me." He
said frustratingly.

"But she said you must be busy and it was not that serious so we should not call and disturb you." Renuka justified herself.
"I can never be busy for her.. nothing is more important than her.. you know how stubborn she is but still you people.." He sighed. What can he do now. Shouting on others was not an option then. It will not make Sanyukta fine that only doctor can do.

"Everything will be fine.. Mai hu.." He kissed her knuckles. Assuring himself more then her.
"Parth.. Why the hell doctor is taking so much time. He should have reached here by now." Randhir again
screamed.

"Randhir.. I called him five minutes back only.. he his on his way. It will take some time for him to reach here."
"Randhir calm down.. everything will be OK.." Harsh patted his son shoulder.
"But Dad..."
"Sh..." He interrupted. "I'm saying na.. trust me." He said giving strength to his son.

Few minutes passed like this but still there was no sign of the doctor. Randhir was getting more worried with each passing second.

"Parth please call the doctor once more." Randhir pleaded this time. Still caressing her head.

Parth never saw him this fragile. He was about to call the doctor when the door bell rang. Kaustuki quickly ran down and guided the doctor to the room. Randhir posture relaxed a bit after seeing the doctor.

"Everyone please move out of the room." The doctor said. Everybody started moving out except Randhir who was still sitting on the bed with her head on his lap, stroking her hair continuously.

"I said everyone." Doctor repeated eyeing Randhir who was in no mood to move.
"I'm not going anywhere.." He said sternly. This woman had really messed up with his head. He can't think rationally when it comes to her.

"Randhir beta.. let's go out.." Renuka said.
"No mom.. I will not leave her alone now.. not even for a second." He protested.

"Ron.." Vidhushi approached him. "You want  sanyuktya to be fine?" She asked him to which he simply nodded.
"So please come out.. let the doctor check her.."

"But.."
''Please.." She requested.

Randhir could not deny any further and he himself knew he was just being stubborn. So he carefully placed her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room.

Randhir keep on pacing across the area outside his room waiting for doctor to come out and tell him that his wife is fine.

Finally his wait got over when doctor came out. He quickly rushed to him as soon as Randhir saw him.

"Doctor.. San.. she.. my.. wife.. how.. how is she?" He spoke somehow.
"Mr. Shekhawat.." He placed his hand on Randhir's shoulder. "She has high fever and due to overwork load she fainted.. though I could not say that all this is because of fever..you need to bring her to my hospital tomorrow..
We will once again do all her check up and keep her under observations at least for two days.. then only I can say anything further.." He said.

"Doctor she will be fine?"
"I can't say anything.." He patted his shoulder.
"When will she gain her conscious?" He asked.

"I had given her the injection.. Till morning she will gain her conscious.. And tomorrow at 10 bring her to the hospital without any delay." He said and Randhir nodded.

Quick update with a twist in the tale... Haha everybody was waiting for Randhir's punishment and I wrote this..