Part-49

'The city club.'
Randhir read the hoarding. He had promised Sanyukta he won't drink but today when he don't have her by his side he need something to comfort him and his pain. And there is nothing better than alcohol.

He know it was wrong. He know he was breaking his promise but he was left with no choice.

"Hey bro.. seen you after a long time." Rehaan the owner of the club and friend of Randhir engulfed him in a manly hug.
"Hmm.. I was just busy with things." He gave a faint smile.

"So what will you have... the same old thing... with some new girls." Rehaan winked.
"Talking about the drink.. yup the same old and the thing about the girls... I'm a married man now."

"So what.. one night stand won't harm you..'' He smirked. "Until your wife comes to know." He added and chuckled.
"Dare you talk rubbish." Randhir clutched his collar tightly. "I love my wife and I can't cheat on her."

"OK calm down Randhir.. I was just joking.. So Mister Casanova has become Mister Loyal."
"You can say so."

"So enjoy yourself man I have to see other things but in case you change your mind.. you know where to go." Rehaan winked and patted his shoulder before leaving.
"That will not happen." Randhir assured.

The club was crowed. Some people were dancing some were drinking while some were already high on drinks and were tripping here and there. It was so much like him in
the past.

Past. Yes that was past Randhir. Not a present one anymore. Present one is calm and more sensible. And the most important thing is that the present Randhir is in love. He is in love with his wife that to immensely and irrevocably.

One shot down. Yes it was a relief.
Second shot down. How can Sanyukta say all that.
Third shot down. He do regret for his deed today but he was angry.
Fourth shot. He should forget things for a while.
Fifth shot. Sixth shot. And the number kept on increasing.

Randhir was too engrossed in his drink that he didn't notice when a girl came and sat on his lap. Her hands moving from his face down his neck and resting on the button of his shirt.

"Hi Mister Handsome." She seductively whispered in his
ears.
"Sanyukta.." He said. The alcohol completely overpowering his senses.
"Yes.." At first girl gave a confused look but then went along with the flow. Man in front of her was totally wasted. She knew.
"I love you princess." He cupped her face joining their foreheads.

"I love you too."
"You.. you.. really love me?" He was surprised with the answer.
"Yes."
"I'm sorry love... I'm really sorry for hurting you.. please forgive your Randhir." He pleaded.
"I forgive you." She said kissing his lips. Randhir felt something odd about the touch but alcohol was too strong to let him think rationally.

"Let's go inside Randhir." She got up from his lap and drag him to the private room.
"Anywhere you say princess." He said and followed her inside.

That girl brought him to the room and pushed him making him land on the bed. She herself hovering over him as her hands started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" He said. For a second the girl thought he was back to his senses.
"Sanyukta what are you doing." He repeated in his slurring voice.
"Making love to you baby." The girl smirked and continued her work.

Randhir was overwhelmed hearing this and welcome her with open arms. Shit the alcohol.

"Ouch.." Randhir slowly opened his eyes but shut it immediately due to bright light directly falling on his
face blocking his vision. He sat on the bed his eyes still close and head rested in his palms.

"Shit this headache." He groaned pressing his palm on his head to reduce the pain. To him it looks like
somebody was banging the walls of his head loudly and repeatedly.

He opened his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar surrounding. This is not his room nor any other room of his house. So where was he and how he landed up here.

He looked around to find his clothes scattered on floor and fear gripped his sense. He was lying naked beneath the sheet with a girl unknown to him.

"Shit.. how do I land up hear." He yelled to himself fisting his own hair in frustration. The only thing he remember was coming to the bar but not to this place.

He got up dressing himself and storm out of the room to find answer of all his question. Rehaan. He looked at
his watch. It was four in the morning. And rehaan don't leave this place before 5. He walked towards his
office in long and steady steps.

"Rehaan." He yelled, banging the door of his office. But the office was empty. Randhir dragged himself to the room attached to Rehaan's office and there he was sleeping.

"Get up." He yelled shaking Rehaan up.
"Randhir you are here." Rehaan said getting up.

"How do I land up in that room with that girl?" He questioned.
"I don't know.. I'm the owner of this place not your personal body guard.." He said irritatingly. "And stop
complaining.. You are old enough to know what you do.. nobody is responsible for your deeds." He added.

"But trust me Rehaan.. I did nothing.. I don't even remember how I got there." His voice cracked as guilt
took over him for cheating on his wife.
"Chill Randhir.. Forget it whatever happened.. I can understand that girl was pretty hot and you just lost
yourself.. it's OK.." He patted Randhir's shoulder.

"You saw me with that girl?"
"Yes.." He shrugged.
"So why didn't you stop that girl I told you I won't do any such things..."
"I thought you changed you mood." He said nonchalantly.

"Mr. Rehaan Bajaj you don't know what blunder it had caused... I will make sure this club of yours get shut
because of this deed of yours." Randhir yelled.
"How do I come at fault Randhir.." Rehaan to yelled. "You were drunk.. you were high.. you followed that girl
blindly so how do I be at fault... I don't babysit you Randhir.. I'm not your babysitter..you are mature enough
to know what you are doing... who am I to stop you and why will I stop you.. this was nothing new you were doing..." He yelled.

Randhir knew rehaan was right. Nobody was at fault except he himself. He is not a five year kid that he don't know what is wrong and what is right. Mistake was already done. Guilt had overtaken his senses. But now the question his how will he face Sanyukta. She already hate him and after this she will hate him even
more. What will he say to her? How will he explain it all? His deed is beyond explanation. His act is far from being forgiven. Coming to the club and drinking was all together the worst idea.

*see everybody angry*
*ready to kill me with guns and knives.*
*runs and hides where no one will find*
Tada!!