Part-9

Sanyukta found herself standing in front of huge building. Her one hand was holding the lunch box containing Randhir all favorite dishes while her other hand clutched the side of her saree clearly showing her nervousness. She started taking small but firm steps inside the building and thus scanning it from top to bottom and bottom to top repeatedly.
As she entered the building she found it to be a well- built and well-furnished one like the one's she saw in movies.
"How may i help you ma'am?" Her trance was broken by the sweet female voice.
"Where is ran..hmm I mean..Mr. Shekhawat." She uttered and immediately chided herself mentally for acting so stupid in front of a
employee. After all she is Mrs. Randhir Shekhawat and she should act like one. Her cheeks welcome the red color as soon as Sanyukta realized her thoughts and a shy smile plastered on her lips.
"Ma'am do you have an appointment." The lady asked in her professional
tone. Appointment from when she need appointment to meet her husband.
"I'm his wife." She spoke with
confidence this time but soon she felt like sulking as nobody know her. It has been six months to their marriage but still she is unknown to the world as Mrs Shekhawat. People know that Randhir is a married man but they had not seen his wife yet. But this was her choice only to remain hidden. It was her choice only not to be recognised has Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.
So why is she feeling so miserable over this. She remembered how many times Randhir asked her to join him for his business parties but every time she refused him..
"I'm sorry ma'am i did not knew.." the
lady tried to gain an apology when Sanyukta cut her in between.
"Its OK..I can unterstand." She forced a smile.
Yes she can perfectly understand her it was not her fault that she did not know her. It was Sanyukta's fault
that she never came in public.
"But ma'am sir is not in the office." She again spoke in her professional
tone.
"Oh.." she said not knowing what to say further.
"But...if you want I can call him.."
"No...no..don't disturb him..if I want I will call him myself." Sanyukta said. She was shocked at her own self what was the need of the last line.
'I will call him if I want.' She mimicked herself and chuckled how she wanted to show her authority on her husband.
'Her husband' yes finally she felt good thinking that. Sanyukta was going to call Randhir when she felt a tap on her shoulder and she turn back to see the source.
"Sanyukta what are you doing her beta." Harsh placed his hand on her cheek lovingly
"Wo Dad..actually..mai..Randhir.."she showed her the lunch box as she was not able to frame her sentence. She felt little shy as she never took the initiative to bring lunch for him in their six month old marriage. Harsh
chuckled seeing her daughter-in-law blushed just like a newly wedded wife. Indeed all this was new for
Sanyukta behaving a typical wife bring lunch for her husband and blushing hard on just hearing his name or feeling his presence. All this was new to her but she was too much in love with this new change.
"But he had gone for a meeting and he will be doing his lunch there only." Harsh acted sadly as he was trying hard to suppress his chuckle.
"Oh." She said
"By the way is this only for Randhir or even i did had share in this." Harsh asked eyeing the box in her hand.
"Of course Dad you can also have this." She tried to smile her brightest. How can she tell him that it was only for Randhir. But seems like destiny had other plans for her.
"So come on..come in my cabin..we
will together have lunch." Harsh chuckled. Sanyukta nodded and followed him to his cabin.
"Dad you eat..I'll just come in a second." Sanyukta walked out of his cabin as she set the lunch for harsh
'Should I call him?' She,thought
'But what if my call disturb his meeting I don't want him to become the angry Shekhawat all over again."
'If he will be busy then phone will be on silent.'
'But what if it is not on silent and he get disturbed'
'Try once'
After series of argument between her heart and mind,she finally decided to call him only to hear the operator recorded voice from the other side. She sighed and finally walked back to harsh cabin