Part-71

When Sanyukta woke up next morning, the space beside her was empty. She ran her hand on the empty side of the bed to find it cold, telling her it has been long since he was gone.

He had promised her that it will be nothing like Bangalore trip but she was fool to believe him. She should have known he was here for business so it has to be like last time only. Like last time she would be stuck in one place and then finally weekend will be over. But to her relief this time it was not a hotel room but a beach house. She could at least roam around the house instead of being stuck among four walls.

She should have stayed back at home. At least there were people to keep her company. But the only thing which still tempted her to stay here was  Randhir. At least she could have him at night. And moreover he had promised to spend entire weekend with her. All she can hope is, he keep his promise.

She knows, he had never broken any of his promises which he had made to her. At times he was late in fulfilling but never broken them and she wish that he doesn't break his record.

Sighing, she got up from the bed. This was not the time to feel sad instead to enjoy this place. No matter what this place was surely a break from old boring life in Mumbai.

After doing her morning services she was about to walk outside the room to find something to eat in the kitchen, when her gaze landed on a neatly folded white paper kept on the bedside table with a paper weight on top of it.

It has to be his letter. How can she forget his letters. It is one of his habits to leave a letter for her if she was sleeping and he has to leave early. A smile automatically formed on her lips. Letters can never be old school. And if they are considered old school they are happy to accept they are old school type.

"Hey,
Good morning beautiful.
Sorry I had to leave early and I didn't wake you up because I knew you were tired and you need to take proper rest because we gonna have few hectic days *wink*
I remember my promise it just matter of few hours and then I'm totally yours for whole weekend. No meetings and nothing else to disturb us.
So now hurry up, quickly have your breakfast and call me. I need to tell you something else too but yes dare you called me without having your food.
PS- I love you"

Sanyukta blushed reading his letter. Every time his letter leaves her flushed and speechless. How could he know her so much? How could he know that she was upset or how will she react? This man is something else only.

She quickly headed towards to kitchen to search for some food which she can consume quickly and than call him even more quicker. If anybody will look at her then, to them she will look like somebody desperate but right then she hardly care.

In process of searching the food, she noticed a yellow color sticky note pasted on the refrigerator.

She caressed the note. It was his writing only.

"No packed up food.
Eat something proper and healthy.
If you don't wanna make something no problem go to the living room there is pamphlets of different restaurant here. Order something. <3"

This man. She sighed.

With no option left she made herself some quick and healthy sandwiches and had them.

Now she can call him. She thought after finishing her meal for the day.

"Did you had you breakfast?" He asked picking up the phone.
"I love you too." She replied ignoring his question.

He smiled hearing her response.

"Did you had something Randhir?" She asked him still not replying to his previous question.
"Sanyukta.. Answer me first." He demanded.

"Yes, captain I had followed all your instructions accordingly." She rolled her eyes.
"Good. And for your information yes even I had my breakfast."

"I hope you are not lying."
"I don't lie to you Sanyukta." He said as a matter of fact.

"I know it is just that at times your meetings keep you extremely busy to spare you even little time to have something." She said.
"Don't worry I will not neglect my meals." He smiled at her concern.

"So why you asked me to call you?"
"Why? Were you in no mood to call me?" He teased.
"Randhir.."
"I asked you to call me so that I can tell you that their will somebody to accompany you in my absence."

"Who?" She asked curiously.
"Ragini. Girlfriend of one of my friend. She live here only. She will reach there shortly so out with her, do few sight seeing and if you want shop something."

"But Randhir I was suppose to do all that with you."
"We will do all that again. Don't worry."

"So now you freshen up till she will reach there."
"OK."

"And Sanyukta buy a red saree if you haven't brought one."
"Why?"
"Surprise." That's all he said before cutting the call.

Are you people getting bored with this story? It seems like yes to me :/
Am I dragging the story?
I need honest opinions :)
And yes comments about this part also <3