Part-72

"I'm thirsty.." Sanyukta huffed sitting on the bench outside a church.

It was four in the afternoon now. They have been loitering around places since last four hours making Sanyukta all exhausted. They have been to few nearby churches and small shops located in that area buying few random things. Sanyukta was not very eager for sightseeing because she wanted to do all that with Randhir.

"Let's go and have something then. You must be hungry too I guess." Ragini said.

Sanyukta being the introvert type first found it little uncomfortable around Ragini. She even cursed Randhir few times for making her land in such awkward situation. She was not sure how to keep a conversations going. Awkward? She knows that. But Ragini kept her calm and soon made Sanyukta comfortable around her.

Ragini was Karan's girlfriend. One of the Randhir college friend Sanyukta had no idea about until Randhir told her on the phone. In fact apart from Randhir's family and his closest friend Parth she hardly know anyone related to him. That thought only made her feel sad. How can she be so ignorant about his life.

The thought to know more about Randhir intrigued Sanyukta which made her little bit open to Ragini. Apart from coming to know about Randhir's college life which again she has no idea about, damn this man never talk about himself whenever they talk it's about her or something else and she being the stupid one never tried to know about him, she also came to know about Ragini and Karan. Ragini is an event manager and she has her own office here whereas Karan keeps on travelling to places due to his business trip. Does long distance relationship works? She thought. When some relations doesn't work in spite of being together how can a long distance relationship works?

"So let's feed you something." Ragini said breaking Sanyukta trance. "Your husband  asked me to make sure you have your meals on time and we are already pass the meal time." Ragini said looking at her watch.

"He is just being over concerned." Sanyukta rolled her eyes.
"But he loves you a lot." Ragini smiled.
"I love him too." Sanyukta blushed.

-------------------

"So how was Randhir in the college?" Sanyukta asked taking a sip of her drink. This question was bugging her since long.
"Mm.." Ragini too took a sip of her drink before answering Sanyukta's question. "Nothing extraordinary. He was like a normal student of his age. Yes just devilishly handsome and quite intelligent too. Things that girls find total turn on." Ragini winked.

"Oh!" She don't know what else to say. It was little awkward for Sanyukta to imagine Randhir during college days. Carefree and hanging out with his friends that was not something Randhir looked like. Only friend he hang out now is Parth and to her worries he hardly hang out with him too. He is either busy with her or involved himself in business. Is she invading his private space? So what if they are married he still have his own life and friends. May be he never says but what if he want to spend some time with his old friends and just because of her he don't do that. She knows how much be loves her and can do anything for her.

"So you both are here for your honeymoon?" Ragini asked.

Sanyukta was about to deny it and tell her that they are here because Randhir has work when another familiar voice answered Ragini's queries.

"Of course we are here for our honeymoon." Randhir answered appearing from nowhere. He was in his casual denims and a shirt. Attire he never wear while going for business. He is obsessed with his formals when it come to business. According to him formals give you a different personality all together. So what was with him today? Why suddenly change in attire? She thought. May be just because they are in goa and formals will not go well with place. "Aren't we Sanyukta?" He kissed her cheek and took a seat beside her.

Sanyukta blushed at his act but somehow nodded to his question. Why was Randhir lying about this honeymoon thing she thought once but then again she knew that he must have his owns reasons to do so. She will ask him about this afterwards right now she can't deny him and make him embarrass.

"So what you both pretty ladies were talking about." Randhir asked throwing his arm around Sanyukta's shoulder and taking a sip from her lime soda.
"Hey!" Sanyukta protested with a frown on her face. "That was my drink."

"So what?" He shrugged. "Haven't you been taught sharing is caring?" He flicked her nose and took another sip.
"Not when it comes to food." She replied taking the glass from his hand and taking a sip from it.

"Aw.. That's bad for you because now you have to share it with me." He smirked and again took the glass from her hand finishing the whole drink in a go.
"Randhir.." She huffed crossing her arms across her chest. "Buy me another drink now." She ordered. "And that one I'm not going to share it with you."

"Then in that case.." He leaned a little forward, his breath tickling her ear as he spoke. "I need to teach you some things." He nipped her earlobe.
"Like what?" She moaned.
"Like.." He murmured as his lips moved on the base of her ear. "Sharing." He finished kissing the hollow beneath her ear thus earning another moan from her.

"And I guess I should leave the honeymoon couple alone now." Ragini chuckled thus bring Randhir and Sanyukta back to earth.

Randhir quickly straightened himself face void of any emotion whereas Sanyukta ducked her face in embarrassment. How can they forget that they were in public place that too with somebody as their company.

Sanyukta mentally chided herself for acting so impulsive in a public place. Can't her hormones for once be in control and stop embarrassing her in front of people related to Randhir. After Kaustuki, Vidhushi and Parth now Ragini too is added to the list. What does Randhir touches do to with her that she can't keep her desires in check. She sighed. Randhir rubbed her palm trying to reduce her awkwardness.

"No.. It's perfectly fine.. You can stay here.." Randhir said to bring thing back to normal and break the silence prevailing.
"Yes.." Sanyukta uttered somehow.

"If you people say." Ragini said with a amused tone. "But still I can't stay for long.. I have a meeting with a client in a hour."
"Fifteen minutes won't harm you." Randhir said.

"So Randhir you both got married few months back.."
"Ten months.." Sanyukta interrupted Ragini. Randhir smiled at her gesture. He loved it when she remember little things related to them.

"Yes.. So people got married yen months back so why you both are here for your honeymoon now." She asked.

This question. Can for once people stop interfering in their personal life.

"I was busy with things then." Randhir answered with a sigh.
"And it doesn't matter if we go on honeymoon or not.. Love is most important. We don't need a honeymoon to show our love. We know we love each other. This is just a break from out daily routine." Sanyukta answered with a confident smile.

Randhir was awed with her answer. He never thought Sanyukta can come up with something like this. This woman never fails to surprise him. He thought.

Hey people I'm sorry for being late but I was caught up with things. Hope you all like this chapter. Vote and comment if you think it deserve. :) :)