Part-79

"Are you really planning to ignore me through out the day?" Sanyukta heard his irritated tone as she was done brushing her hair. All ready for his next and hopefully the last surprise for the trip. She was dressed up in yellow top and dark blue shorts. She has to admit that she looked different but a good kind of different. She was loving the change. Randhir was right, changes are good.

"I'm not ignoring you Randhir." She sighed putting the lip gloss. She is finally done. Nothing left. She checked her reflection before turning to him.

Randhir was dressed simply in a V-neck grey T-shirt and a denim, making him look much younger than his formal attire. Back in Mumbai when he was not at work, he still used to wear shirts, he hardly wear these casual T-shirt there. So much to maintain his image. Sanyukta mentally rolled her eyes. Does he use to look like this in his college days? Sanyukta thought. No wonder girls were crazy for him. Good looks and intelligence, yeah, a hard combination to resist. She has to ask him to show some of his college pictures to her.

"So what should I take out from your behavior?" He grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him. "See right now also you are not looking at me. Look at me Sanyukta." He held her chin to meet their gazes. "Tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

He knew something was disturbing her. Something was making her uncomfortable. Especially after the bathroom incident. A automatic smile formed on his lips thinking about it. After their morning love making scene Randhir asked her to shower and get ready quickly for the day so that he could do the same and to his amazement she asked him to join her.

"Shower with me Randhir, it will save both our time and water." She winked dragging him inside the washroom with her.

His smile grew wider remembering her exact words. This bold Sanyukta made him love his princess more. Shy and blushing Sanyukta was still his favourite but a bold Sanyukta isn't harm either. In fact it was fun and for a while he want that bold Sanyukta. At least for the time they are in Goa.

"Everything is fine." She assured him with faint smile.
"Yeah.. Right.. I can see that." He rolled his eyes. "If you are done pretending tell me what's bothering you." He cupped her face.

"Trust me Randhir nothing is bothering me." She hugged him. "It is just that I'm little embarrass." She admitted.

"What is making you embarrass Sanyukta?" He asked resting his chin on her head. "Is it the dress? If you are not comfortable you can change it."

"No.. It's not about the dress. It's lovely." She said. "I'm embarrass about my behavior in the morning. That was so not me. I promise I won't act like that again. I will be the Sanyukta you love. Naive and shy." She completed. In the beginning it felt good to her being bold but after the shower incident a new thought crosses her mind making her uncomfortable. What if Randhir don't liked this bold Sanyukta? What if he love that shy Sanyukta only? She don't want to loose him now. These sets of insecurities. Huh!

Randhir frowned at her reply. Does she know how stupid she was sounding right then? Most importantly from where all these stupid thoughts cross her mind. Women and their over thinking spree. They never put their mind to rest. Do they? Nah!

He agree that he fell in love the shy Sanyukta but he knew inside this shy Sanyukta is a bold Sanyukta which is looking for correct opportunity to come out.

"Sanyukta.." He sighed before continuing further. At times he feel like too mature in front of her. She is definitely a baby. "There is nothing wrong in being bold or making a first move. In fact that made me glad that you were comfortable with me. There is nothing embarrassing about to tell me what you want. That is a good thing only. It makes my job little less to discover how to make to happy. I don't love a part of you, I love whole of you. Just way you are. I don't mind giving you control for a while. I don't mind you showing your affection and love in your own way. Yes, I love it when I'm the reason for your blush.." He caressed her cheek. "Shy is my all time favorite, it tell me how much I affect you but this bold Sanyukta which i got in bonus I don't mind. Now who don't like extra." He chuckled. "And changes are good. I would love to explore all sides of yours and i promise I will love  all sides of you equally, in return I just want you to love all my sides equally too. I might me hard at times but I want you love me then too." He finished kissing her forehead.