It was such a diverse type of sound and I think that's what peeked my interest.

"Amazing, huh?" Chris asked breaking me from my trance.

"Y-Yea, it is,"I nodded," but what does da' song stand fa'?"

"Well me personally I haven't heard her sing it, but Kali- well her little sister says she doesn't sing it anymore."

"Why?"

"She could never sing the last verse, the verse she says is dedicated to you."

"What?"

"The first verse is dedicated to her sister symbolizing their bond and how no matter what happens they will always be alright, the second verse is dedicated to your brother and how much she misses him and thanks him for the hell he took them away from,"He paused staring at me with seriousness written in his eyes and posture," And the last verse is dedicated to you, to show that through it all you can get through it- that you will always prosper though the storm and you all will be alright as long as you have each other."

"My brotha'?"

He looked at me with this dumbfounded look on his face before shaking his head at me and looking back down at his notepad.

"Aug.....bruh how the hell could you forget them? They two one of a kind creations dude."

Hell I know they are, and I don't even know them...

"Chris I promise ya' I don't rememba', maybe they got da' wrong nigga."

"Or maybe they remembering the nigga that you no longer are."

After he said that I was left a little taken back by his words. Maybe I have changed, but if they were really that important to me I would have remembered them. I would imagine that they would be the only thing on my mind the way Chris is talking.

We sat there a little longer just playing with the beats and creating a few new ones that we would record off.

Somewhere along the way Chris's phone started to ring flashing the name 'My Future💍' across the front.

"Dis' her?" I asked looking at the name, before focusing on him

He glanced my way, then back at the notepad.

"Nah, that's her bestfriend Jazmine—aka— my future wife. That's the one who say she gone kill yo' ass."

"Word?"

"Yep, so I advise you to let the wind dragged yo' skinny ass somewhere safe."

I smacked my lips at his slick shot and threw him his ringing phone. He quickly swiped it to answer and put it on speaker.

"What's up baby mama?"

"Nigga, do I look like Nia?"

"Hell no, far from it!"

"Ugh, whatever Chris, we kind of need you to do us a little favor."

"We?"

"Me and Mani."

"Oh lord, what'chu hoochies need cause last time y'all made me go get y'all dry cleaning, and the nigga there was tryna do things to my body."

I heard the girl on the other end of the line let out a hearty laugh, then a few deep breaths as if she was trying to catch her breath.

"Chris what.....what happen at the cleaners?"

"Mane look the nigga wanted my ass I wasn't tryna give my shit up, long story short y'all need to start getting y'all own shit cause I felt like I was in jail getting violated."