|90|

Dangerously High

November 3, 2016

Armani (POV)

While you kickin' you really can gone come on out."August told Emil, which caused him to kick even harder.

I groaned out in pain as his little feet made an uproar inside of me,"Can you please juss' take da' picture August."

"Don't rush me lil guh'."

"You not da' one gettin' kicked." I retorted.

"Can't hurt dat' bad."

"Wanna see?" I asked bucking my eyes at him as he shook his head and quickly snapped the picture of my belly.

"You know,"He stood up,"You too abusive towards me Armani, it hurts me when you beat me like you do."

"August I'm about ta' beat chu' now."

"See, dat's what I'm talkin' about right thea'." He pointed,"Got allat devil in you, I hope it don't taint my son."

I glared at the side of his face as he just stood there trying to look innocent. Sadly, I failed at my attempt to be angry with his ignorant ass. He always made me laugh at something crazy he did.

"I'm so tired of you."

"Lie again Mrs. Alsina."

Goodness! The knots he just formed.

That name, the last name that I had received only a few months ago, still struck a beat in me. It all still felt unreal at the moment, like this amazing feeling had rushed inside me and it won't go away.

It always leaves me in a state of utter elation. I'm always wanted, even better than that I was needed. Have you ever felt that before? Someone needing you by their side- the rush is one of blest, it intoxicated your body a lively — yet peaceful calm takes over. To be needed, after years of feeling like some type of worthless hill of dirt, is all many people ever want. To have someone tell them they matter- to have someone who won't say all the right things and make all the right plays just so they can take what they want and leave you sitting there with nothing but a head of empty promises. To be needed, to be wanted; are words that sound as if there's only a slight difference but the difference between the two is what determines a man from a boy.

A boy wants what's between a girls thighs, to lust after her in euphoria, to take her dignity and virtue and 'dip' as they say. They leave that girl there, broken, undone- pieces of her scattered about, because they only wanted one thing and when they got it they found that girl useless and ran up behind their next soon to be heartbreak, and not one time did they think of the aftermath of it all. Not one time did they think of what they did to you- all you know is that you should have done better; you wish you would have detected his wanton sooner.

But a man... one who needs you, and not the other way around. See we forget that we have the upper hand, we as women do. A man who needs you will kneel before you and kiss your feet and beg you to stay. He will come with the three laws of the land- respect, loyalty, and realness, everything in life falls under those three categories. And a man who needs you will carry them all. He won't wander away, he will look at you and see nothing but a future of great things and beautiful things that he plans to make reality ahead of him. You are his prize, his Queen- and if you don't have a man that needs you, then what do you have...