|87|

Stability...Finally

Two Months Later
August 16, 2016
10:22 P.M.

Armani (POV)

"So ya' really not gonna go?"

"No Armani."

"So let me get dis' straight, you not gonna go and get me no food...and I'm pregnant. Three months ta' be exact."

He sighed placing his hands over his face groaning into them,"Mo' you juss' ate."

"Yeah, like a hour ago!"

"You mean ten minutes ago."

"August!" I whined.

"Armani,"He called sternly,"Stop. You juss' ate a whole strawberry krunch ice cream cake by yo'self, and some left ova' catfish. You gone have ta' wait."

"Fine!" I huffed.

"Betta' check yo' damn attitude fa' I give you some ta' huff about."

"What'eva."

"Armani." He warned me.

I said nothing else as I walked out of the front door and out of the house with a hard slam of the door. Of course August was right on my tail but I didn't care.

"Armani?" I didn't answer him.

"Armani?!"

"What." I stated dryly opening the door to my car.

"What da' fuck I juss' tell yo' ass? And why da' fuck you come out in'nem lil ass clothes,"He shook his head,"See you tryna test my patience?"

"Boy I came ta' get my damn phone."

"Boy?" He screwed up his face.

"Yes boy! Nah' move." I pushed him aside since he was blocking my entrance.

"She tum'bout boy, but I was daddy last night." He mumbled to no one, but acted as if there was a person beside him.

"Fuck you!"

"We already got Emil on da' way so I mean I think it's safe ta' say you done did enough of dat'."

I lifted my hat up so I could get a good look up at him for a moment with my signature mug that found its way on my face and placed my free hand behind me.

"Ion' like you."

At three months my stomach had grown, and along with that came the weight that stuck to the rest of my body, but unlike most- I actually liked it

At three months my stomach had grown, and along with that came the weight that stuck to the rest of my body, but unlike most- I actually liked it. August even complemented me on it from time to time. I had embraced this whole idea of gaining a few pounds, and honestly; either way, I would still be beautiful not only in his eyes but also my own. I liked my size before, but now I'm simply in love with my body and my skin- in love with the new jiggles that appear when I walk and the tidal waves that my thighs make when I sit down. My breast are now growing and even they have a way that they sway when I go through my days. I guess I'm saying the more meat the merrier.