|86|

I really do miss y'all, like fr what happened? Is the story poo to y'all now?😢😢😢

-MeMe

Promises Of A Heartbeat

1 Week Later
May 12, 2016

Armani (POV)

Replenished and revived! Those are the words used to describe me at this point. Who can stop me now? Who can stand between me and my way to greatness and my life of simplicity. No one! I am fixed I am healed I am new and I am changed. Spiritually I feel like I've become more intact with myself and God as well- I feel lifted and lighter. It feels as if my whole existence has been reborn. August did exactly what he told me he would. He healed me. He did it.

After our trip to the planetarium we sat there for hours talking and looking at stars and come to find out, he still hurts. I always knew he did, but I wanted him to come out and be open with me. So once he did, we came up with a plan to get our lives on the track that we wanted it on.

We both disagreed with the whole idea of counseling, but we did agree that we needed help with the pain that others cast into our lives. Help that only one man could give us.

With that being said, for the past couple of days me and him have been having scheduled sessions with the pastor at church. It's been a while but we've come to our senses, yes we've always carried God in our hearts, but it's different when you actually get to know him and want him to be apart of your life. It has been such a liberating feeling when we go, even though it's just for an hour. Each time we come out of our sessions it feels better and better. We still have a long ways to go, but we also have each other.

We usually prayed the whole time and allow him to pray over little Emil, or we would talk about how we could improve our day to day life and incorporate God into it.

All in all its just happier times with us now...and I'm sure there's nothing ahead but happiness.

"Aye Yun- oh hey sis, you know where Yung' went?" Quan asked when he poked his head in the kitchen.

"Hey love, and he should be in da' livin' room wit' Kali."

"Okay, thanks."

"Ya' welcome."

After he walked out I continued cleaning the kitchen of our home — that is until I heard him, Kali, and Aug laughing at something about Orlando Brown. I walked in while they were in the middle of a whole conversation about it. From what I could tell it was something about his face being powered, and him portraying a female. I didn't pay much attention to it though I was just happy everyone was all smiles for a change. Including Kali, who has been all smiles since a certain someone made it here yesterday.

"What does that mane even be talking about?"

"Who knows?"Kali laughed,"He dont even know."

"The end though, what's up with hi- mane why was the video even made in general?" Quan laughed shaking his head.

"Aye leave my homeboy alone, he juss' havin' a small Katt Williams moment, he gone be straight."

"Nigga what?" Quan yelled looking at him upside the head.