|57|

Omg y'all I been noticing I been putting the dates wrong. Instead of putting 2016, my black ass been putting 2015. My bad my loves, but it's supposed to be 2016. All dates after the five year time skip are suppose to be 2016.

-MeMe

Look What You've Done

April 2, 2016
2:02 P. M.

August (POV)

Continued.......

Eyes hanging lowly towards the ground as those words slipped off of her tongue. Collar bone rising and falling as her breathing escalated from the truth that I know she was hating to face. Her mind seemed to be a blur, in a blank state, as the stared at the ground — not once batting a lash — but even then, her tears still streamed down her mocha complexion like a down pour of acid rain. Her body was screaming shock and resentment among with hate.

And I felt the same way....

After she finally found her happiness, after years of torment to her broken unamended heart, she had finally found a sense of being content. But in a mere hour or two that man had just managed to take that away from her. The kingdom, that I had finally finished building. All that love and self-appreciation that I had built up just for her- he managed to break all that down. Her heart had-had enough and from the look on her face she was ready to give up.

Strangely enough, I still seen that fire that will forever burn within the crevices of her soul, Even when it's burning low, you can still see it peeking through the cracks of her spirit — cracks that comes from years of neglect and piled up pain that could no longer be held inside her, already dainty, insides. So it made away out by burning those cracks and holes inside of her, which ultimately broke her down even more.

"Mani-,"

"He did it Aug, he did it. It was neva' my mama."

"But chu' said he ki-,"

"Aug he killed her,"she cried,"Baby he killed a piece of my world and h-he didn't even care, how could he?!"

Her mama said we wouldn't like the answers that we received and I'm guessing this is what she meant by that. I'm even standing here in disbelief of what Mani is telling me, her pops killed her mama...

But how?

That question was gone have to wait, because right now I have to get Mani out of here, and back to the hotel where her medicine is. Because at the rate she's going her body is near collapsing.

I rushed her shaking body back over to the car and helped her into the passenger side, and gave her temple a quick kiss before running to the drivers side and hopping into the still running car.

As soon as my door shut I took off towards the five star hotel, not even stopping at the red lights that seem to show up frequently.

"Aug please hold me." Her faint voice cracked as she looked over at me pleadingly.

"I'm drivin' but as soon as we get inna' room I'm gone hold you til you fall asleep."

"Aug?"

"Hmm?" I answered but got no response.

Taking a quick glance at her I seen the beads of sweat merging with her tears and her body was hanging on by a thread.

Fuck! She was doing so well man. She hasn't had an attack in months, she was actually smiling now. She even glowed nowadays, but now she's on the verge of destruction yet again.